Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Just your average discussion thread for the Top Twelve alliances of Edessa...

Current Top Twelve (4PM GMT, 3/11/12)
2zhdqwm.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

WWH and CB will stay

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, that's a good sign for me. :D

I'd also say that the Maelstrom's are likely to fall, either from lack of internal organisation or intense external pressure: most people have already penned them as targets!

DeletedUser

Maelstrom
Maelstorm

Whats that about? am losted?

Is it the same alliance but in to or?

DeletedUser

They are "brother" alliances that sprung up within an hour of the world opening. Neither has filled their alliance cap though...

DeletedUser

I'm actually in World Wonder Hunters so no. I only know what I know by paying attention to the external Forums and just watching the other alliances. :)

DeletedUser

I know i am being "that guy", but it's way to early in the game for this thread to even be started

DeletedUser

I know i am being "that guy", but it's way to early in the game for this thread to even be started

I dont see the point init myself and its not even do right its like a NooB has done it.

DeletedUser

I just thought that the thread was going to be started either way, so might aswell start it now. We can always base our predictions off average points and knowledge of members until we can get more information after BP.

DeletedUser

Yes it can get updated but if there could be a predictions thread, but I believe we have one. No offense intended just think this was posted a bit early.