Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser32498

I think it's time for me to do my monthly update... lol.

11 - Apocalypse: Been here for a while now and have been at war with the powers in the north, mainly LoL. They're assisting there allies TRT in there assault against the enemy Land of Lunacy. Been sitting comfortably in the core for a long time now, but will they still be here by the end of Summer? I'm not to sure, I don't think this alliance will last for that much longer. They have good ABP though, so good luck to them.

James

I know some of those guys from other worlds (Baris :)). Don't count them out yet. Top class players there like Norwaybull and Streetbob. Those two are a crazy duo.

DeletedUser

so much going on in this world and forum is dead thats so sad

DeletedUser

not even ppl telling eachother how lame they are etc and no gossip there must be any gossip going on i mean hello we are how many in edessa ?

DeletedUser

well, if cursing was allowed, I bet 10000 gold that the forum would have been much more animated. lol
In-game enemies would've been throwing insults at each other every which way :p

DeletedUser

u can insult somebody without cursing my dear , and iam afraid that nice words hurt more than calling somebody names

DeletedUser

I kinda agree with Narcotix, this forum seems to have 8-12 year old's as its target audience, judging by the rules :rolleyes: And the censor list is insanely long, not to mention inaccurate.

DeletedUser44036

9 - INVICTUS: I assume they're allied with LoL against TRT & TRJ as they're fighting them alongside there close allies of Ark Angels. They're doing everything they can to hold Ocean 64 against TRT's assault but how long can they hold out for? I predict for a while yet, they may even outlast TRT if they manage to hold them off repeatedly.

Good Prediction... :)