Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser27700

:D:D

Yeah i think this will be the only server to close before the WW due to low population :D:D

Noes! How can a world with a forum this awesome close? We will be the longest lasting server EVAH!

The score's for non users on this world... such as Iced, if he hasn't abandoned us :)

<3

I left long ago, this is just a shadow of my former self

DeletedUser

We're too preoccupied taking our inactives before Dark Wolves do. They've been quite interested in our inactives lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

We're too preoccupied taking our inactives before Dark Wolves do. They've been quite interested in our inactives lately.

Seriously are you going to that this early. We cant let you guys be the only ones taking cities from 13th in Ocean 35.

DeletedUser

Seriously are you going to that this early. We cant let you guys be the only ones taking cities from 13th in Ocean 35.

Totally agree, inactives are there to be taken especially when your at war with someone, they all count in the rankings :) also allows you to get a good foot hold in an ocean, I was planning on doing the same unfortunatly your inactives are to far from me :(

edit:- just to add it has not just been inactives you have taken, so you don't shout at me;)

DeletedUser12006

"We are the *Squires of Mayhem* as our name suggests we are the Squires to the *Knights of Mayhem*."

ugh, really? who's brilliant idea was this? rofl

Yes this was to make everyone have a smile in this server lol :) im surprised you was the first to mention it

DeletedUser39847

top 12 update​

Alliance Rank​
16b8c137d37f8fac3f49d75a701daaf1.png

Alliance Attackers​
e7cec693e6c9ad8b9cdd858032662245.png

Alliance Defenders​
177eb35c265cf0c014a8d5bd262b81a8.png

Alliance Fighters​
25e991bfda2063d2e73a6013e81fa01f.png

Top 12 Review​

1. The 13th Legion = Are top of the table and still showing some growth but seem to have alot of inactives. They are also loosing cities to DW quickly. Good alliance though and I expect to see some fight at some stage.
  2. Dark Wolves = My alliance...no comment.
  3. Mycenaean Empire = Why are they fighting no one and why are they trying so hard to stay neutral.
  4. Apathetic = Good alliance with good players....except turd..what a noob :D:D Cleaning up inactives and i expect them to return their focus on KoM then.
  5. *Knights Of Mayham* = I was going to give them a good review then i seen this "*Squires of Mayhem*"...pack of noobs :D:D but all in all still doing well.
  6. Achaean Order = Still doing nothing....as i expect they never will.

Enjoy and don't forget the rep...

DeletedUser

top 12 update​

Alliance Rank​
16b8c137d37f8fac3f49d75a701daaf1.png

Alliance Attackers​
e7cec693e6c9ad8b9cdd858032662245.png

Alliance Defenders​
177eb35c265cf0c014a8d5bd262b81a8.png

Alliance Fighters​
25e991bfda2063d2e73a6013e81fa01f.png

Top 12 Review​

1. The 13th Legion = Are top of the table and still showing some growth but seem to have alot of inactives. They are also loosing cities to DW quickly. Good alliance though and I expect to see some fight at some stage.
  2. Dark Wolves = My alliance...no comment.
  3. Mycenaean Empire = Why are they fighting no one and why are they trying so hard to stay neutral.
  4. Apathetic = Good alliance with good players....except turd..what a noob :D:D Cleaning up inactives and i expect them to return their focus on KoM then.
  5. *Knights Of Mayham* = I was going to give them a good review then i seen this "*Squires of Mayhem*"...pack of noobs :D:D but all in all still doing well.
  6. Achaean Order = Still doing nothing....as i expect they never will.

Enjoy and don't forget the rep...

really made me laugh out loud that, love the banter in here

DeletedUser

Apathetic = Good alliance with good players....except turd..what a noob :D:D Cleaning up inactives and i expect them to return their focus on KoM then.

ugh, i hate being found out as a noob. i'm gonna go crawl in a cave. one that's only level 3 and has 212 silver pieces in it and cry myself to sleep as my level 19 timber mill churns out the wood that i need to build a regular transport ship to haul my 19 swordsmen who are an oppressive force of domination and power that will probably hit a BR wall and sink along with my dreams. damn.

:p

p.s. we managed to take 13 cities from KoM today ;)
also cheers for the update!

DeletedUser39847

Kom = Noobs

ME = i don't know i'd have to see them to judge

APA = They remind me of the film "300"..except with 48 :D:D

13th = Graeme...nuff said :D:D

DW = pfft bunch of women...especially that prawn and swarr...ahem :eek:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
ugh, i hate being found out as a noob. i'm gonna go crawl in a cave. one that's only level 3 and has 212 silver pieces in it and cry myself to sleep as my level 19 timber mill churns out the wood that i need to build a regular transport ship to haul my 19 swordsmen who are an oppressive force of domination and power that will probably hit a BR wall and sink along with my dreams. damn.

:p

p.s. we managed to take 13 cities from KoM today ;)
also cheers for the update!

I lol'd so hard at your story of being found out as a noob!!! Hilarious stuff TurdxD

DeletedUser25746

Wondering if graeme gonna give us the story on why he left 13th. Is this the captain jumping from a sinking ship?

DeletedUser

Wondering if graeme gonna give us the story on why he left 13th. Is this the captain jumping from a sinking ship?

He's sick of all the complaining and issues he has to deal with daily, if I was in a position like that I would have done the same

DeletedUser

that's a hard decision to make, i don't envy that decision but i admire his determination in making such a decision.

DeletedUser

that's a hard decision to make, i don't envy that decision but i admire his determination in making such a decision.

It was not really a hard decision more of a big hissy fit,

to be honest as much as I am not keen on 90% of CrazyHags post, she is correct I jumped from a sinking ship or at least a ship I could take no further,
And as Quantam says constantly getting stupid problems thrown at me, it drives you insane to a point you dread logging in

players going inactive for 7 days,(going red) so I list them as inactive to get there cities claimed, only for them to come back active and moan like hell at me,
this happening on numerous occasions,

players attacking allies and pact members,

I put a survey up about the future of the 13th, even sent out a MM prior to posting it asking people to vote or post if they had other ideas, in just under 40 Hours there was 27 votes,
posted an inactive player with juicy cities and the cities would be claimed in 12 hours?

the final straw was for an operation I put forward (ok never really left much time) but had nobody claim a city in 24 hours, then for some fool to actually say that the reason for him being attacked was due to the bad management of the operation????
I still am having trouble working this out.

I would like to add, there are a lot of players still in The 13th that are top notch chaps/chappesses, but feel that making a decision was becoming to difficult, that is probably down to me not being the most forceful leader, saying what is happening,
but
with 2 other founders that are in VM not sure it would have been fair to do what I think would be best, (booting lots of players) as from the start the other 2 believed it better to keep them.

Finally
There has been a lot getting me down with grepolis recently, I got attacked in Sestos by the number 1 player in that server (by a long way) and I honestly cannot believe how bad it was, swords, archers, Birmes (ok it is a conquest world, so some defence can be sent with a colony ship) the nearest clearing attacks was 5mins prior to CS Defence landing 4 mins after the CS.
So it was not difficult to break it.
point being, that now with the amount of gold being spent by some players it is pointless even if you are poor at the game with the help of gold you can be number 1

Sorry for the long moan/rant

DeletedUser25746

@graeme I would like to thank you for taking the time to explain your position. I try to call it like I see it most of the time. If this leads to people not liking my posts I atleast am hoping for the to honestly respond. I agree with a good amount of your assesment of current Grepolis playing.

Facts I know about myself 1) I am actually a guy (hag is an abreviatted part of my last name). 2) I am a natural pessimist 3) My sense of humor translates horribly to written word and is abbrasive anyway 4) you would be a fan of me if we played together (I counteract people like you and prawny nicely most of the time) I play the bad cop well when needed.

Best of luck with your new alliance