Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser31552

Considering they're all at war with Dystopia, I highly doubt YOU'RE their biggest problem, but points for being an arrogant d*ck. Even if you're wrong in your arrogance.

not arrogant, just check the facts.

DeletedUser31552

Some harsh words there about Semper Fidelis I see. Maybe some of our members have been in different alliances that came and went and had no choice but to go elsewhere. Not their fault their leaders sucked. Yes we are all from SM, and unfortunately once again left on our own when all our leadership decided to abandon ship. It is difficult to keep an alliance together, when your previous leaders leave you with nothing but your di** in your hand. Those of us who have been with SM from the beginning having been left with no choice, decided that we need a morale booster for all members and the only way was to regroup, leaving behind all the inactive dead weight.

For morale? Not because all of the people with founders rights went inactive?

DeletedUser

Watching these nooby turtles from SF/VM/SM makes me giggle, if you did you background check on W&C you would clearly see they are an elite group of players from other worlds as well. they have had no problem taking cities.

DeletedUser39817

Watching these nooby turtles from SF/VM/SM makes me giggle, if you did you background check on W&C you would clearly see they are an elite group of players from other worlds as well. they have had no problem taking cities.
WOW aren't you the smart one hey. Research, now isn't that a big word for you!!! I didn't know that SM/SF had problems taking cities. Hmmmm that's news to me. LOL

DeletedUser31552

WOW aren't you the smart one hey. Research, now isn't that a big word for you!!! I didn't know that SM/SF had problems taking cities. Hmmmm that's news to me. LOL

Research? What is wrong with him saying that? Are you silly?

And no, sf/vm doesn't have problems taking cities. The problem comes if they aren't ghosts or internals.

So anyway, it seems we have an actual SF player with us here now. May I kindly ask you to tell us how many W&C cities you have taken? Everyone know's that you are just the same old sm with less players...

DeletedUser

Gahahahahahahaha, what part did i say you never took cities? Looks like your just but hurt from the a** pounding i just gave you. And unhyped is correct, you seem to excel at the internal take overs.

DeletedUser31552

Whips and chains vs SM/VM/SF

And the scores (so far) are:

whips and chains= 53

SM/VM/SF = 3

(May I add, two were people who joined us then left straight away or were starting to stray inactive and the other was way out in ocean 33 when a player joined us from your side)

DeletedUser

I have to hand it to them, they certainly know how to lose and still be upbeat about it.

DeletedUser19564

I don't think Wasty ever mentioned the word "research" in his post at all, "background check" certainly, do you imagine things to suit your own posts or are you just a bit too eager to find fault in others?

DeletedUser

someone should do an updated top ten seeing as how it changes every day now

DeletedUser

Regardless of how much you guys fight with each other and discuss whos better and whos worse.. I just want you all to remember this.. all of you are nubs so just chill the hell out ;)

DeletedUser

Here you are then.

1 Dystopian Assassins 38458537 173 222304
2 Public Enemy 15351763 70 219311
3 KINGDOM OF MADNESS 13967312 76 183780
4 Hellfyre 11823018 50 236460
5 Semper Fidelis 10420214 74 140814
6 BROTHERHOOD 10297900 37 278322
7 Lords Of The Rim 8055301 60 134255
8 Ghost Riders 7977542 42 189941
9 Slightly Mean 4521532 68 66493
10 Breaking Dawn 4477482 17 263381