Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser41715

Facts aren't the truth when it comes to conquests? :S Thats weird.
The fact is that the majority of the conquests are from active players. The fact is also that of the 14 cities dwarfs has taken from infect where 12 cities from the same player that at the same time where internalised.

If we had counted conquests by only active players it would probably be something like 60-2 the last 14 days

how do you call a player that is logging in 3-4 hours daily without using attack alarm the rest of the day?

DeletedUser41715

thats why i said that truth lies in the middle. the last 2 weeks i only remember once finding someone of you off line and unfortunatelly i had no slot. i have become best friend with your militia

DeletedUser29152

Wrong. Infectious are leading in the last 14 days 100-14 in conquests against dwarfs. Yes, some of the players that has lost cities where inactive players. But these players where not inactive: stoney5, Sunderland71, Second sight, MRA 617, mattyking4, syflom88, ThunderWalker, pontianeagle, blueystaryorktree, p33lo, mcfinger509, Royzzeus, Rabbit42, Skull-cap, cedced74, fuxalotalos, Theopus, Kristopoulos, Amazonia15, banebu, dianasarcher, hazzab12, pjicks, Rabbit42, toggish, markopavle, LuckyGame, Sushuhski and CheapYapper000. None of these where inactive when they started losing cities to us the last 14 days. Some of them have howeever runned to VM or stop playing after we kicked theire asses.

Ok maybe I was wrong to say inactive but I know that Sushuhski and Markopavle are kinda nooby

DeletedUser

Hey, hey sorry :(

I was just trying to kill some time! I haven't been watching the war, but I just went on grepostats and got the numbers from there. If you wish to check them then please do so! If you get anything different, I apologise for annoying you.

As I said, I haven't been watching wars, so I guess I didn't know LD and AD were involved. I didn't look. I rushed it, for whatever reason. Didn't mean to cause an argument. I'll remove it if it makes you happy...

DeletedUser

Im sorry, but have you even watched the conquests of LD? Perhaps look at Infectious vs Dwarfs (perhaps also the 2 academies of them).
When it comes to BoT/Infect vs MN. What are those numbers you really speak about that BoT/Infect have compared to MN? If we dont count the VM-players its 114 players versus 91. But you fail to mention that Infect vs dwarfs is 91 players versus 230 players.

We all know MN and LD are friendly towards eachother.
So in total Infectious are fighting with a huge number-disadvantage. LD/MN are in total 321 players and Infectious/BoT are 114 players. And still infect are killing LD extremely fast. If you call this to have a advantage in number of players I kinda wonder what LD/MN have.

Sorry for double posting, but I did this top 12 clueless really.

I didn't even look at LD, stupid move. It just slipped my mind. I'm removing it

DeletedUser29152

NO DON'T! Stand by your word...this a forum not a court so giving the wrong info isn't illegal.

DeletedUser10962

Facts aren't the truth when it comes to conquests? :S Thats weird.
The fact is that the majority of the conquests are from active players. The fact is also that of the 14 cities dwarfs has taken from infect where 12 cities from the same player that at the same time where internalised.

If we had counted conquests by only active players it would probably be something like 60-2 the last 14 days

We got 2?

DeletedUser29152

Maybe they have enough points to keep LD as the #1 alliance

DeletedUser29152

hmmm...recent events making me re-evaluate my thoughts on dwarfs

DeletedUser

We got 2?

From active players, yes. Since we got told that we only took inactive from LD/AD/DoA I checked the stats. Dont worry, you have managed to take 14 cities these 14 days I talked about.

DeletedUser

I had to delete it. I know it's not a court, but I hate getting things wrong

DeletedUser10962

Well I was going to say I got 2 cities from an active infectious member but he seems to have been kicked and internalized now. However he was sending attacks 7 days ago so I wonder what the story is.

DeletedUser32250

I will do another if no one else plan on doing so. I'll see how far i get before i lose the will to live.

DeletedUser29152

i tried doing one...got as far as little dwarfs then got tired after criticizing just 1 area XD

DeletedUser

A lot of bashing going on here it seems:)

Since I'm infected, feel free to disagree on my totally unbiased opinion:)

At this point there is three alliances to talk about in this world: MN, Infectious and LD.

It is obvious that strategy in the alliances from the beginning as been quite different.

MN - Secure 54, build a compact and very strong core.
LD - Recruit, merge and expand.
Infectious - have fun and fight all the docs out there!

Some people seem to think MN and LD are close buddies, especially many of my infected friends. I don't subscribe to that view as MN and LD would be main contenders for WW. Only problem they got a growing infection in their middle.

Sure it has been ups and downs with this infection. As it usually is with any infection. I am sure the docs in both LD and MN thought they had the magic cure at some point. And even some infected thought so. But as with any serious infection, the story line is not that straight forward. And as some may see. The docs are now mainly clearing out dead cells while they cannot do anything to stop the growth of the real infection.

So no it remains to see. Whether these docs really can find a magic cure, or whether the infection and the infected will continue to roam into their bodies.

Happy fighting!

cheers,
enga