Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1 SWARM
number one in ABP and DBP which shows they are fighting lots off war and one the newest allaince in the top 12 in terms of being started from sctracth so done well to get there!! work well toghter

but they my allaince so i wont comment any more

2 Brothers of War
rank 3 ABP and 8 DBP disapointing for a alalince thats rnaked 2 in points you would except a better level here !! but they have a good war with Swarm ahead so maybe they can change this!! or will they go like most there members did from ROAE and disband merging into other allainces when they realise they not got it easy still :)

3 Straitjacket Crusaders
ranked 2nd in ABP and DBP so a good fighting allaince! holding there core ocean allaince well!! fighting against UR and it looks like it could be a intresting war!

4 Underworld Rising
ranked 4 in ABP and 3 in DBP so they seem to be holding well and fighting a good war :) which we all like to see showing no signs of internals fighting a allaince like SC which has a strong leadership most show the moral in UR is strong :) and with such good BP ranking props to them :)

5 - MFW -
ranked 5 in ABP and 5th in DBP a very good allaince i would say they are prob very tight in there core and well stutured and fighting forward the only way they can any allaince who comes up aginst them will be havign a tough war :)
personaly if i wasnt in swarm this is where id want to be :)

6 Wings of Fury
abp 9th dbp 6th ranked hmmm defend is ok but no offencive :) guys if you wanan stay int he top 12 you have to push forward and fight outwards! dont rate this allaince much at all!

7 The Enlightened
offencive 7th defecive 13th hmmm not getting hit much but holding the ABP war :) if wings dont start to fight back then this lot could take there postion on the ranking !!

8 SWARM of Dragons
6th ABP 11th DBP ok i could be biased here as they are naped with us but they offencive is great they defenvice well they not getitng hit enough or they just hand over to easy ether way there offencive is great :p

9 The Legion
8th ABP 1oth DBP about avrage for this level but keep up good work guys :)

10 Jack Daniels
10th ABP 7th DBP holding place :) but will they handle the Swarm war well ?? i can see them lasting about a month or two before merging somewhere else :p

11 Cake or Death
11th ABP 19th DBP small not much off a problem need wars to grow :p

12 Great Global Warriors

GET A WAR

looking at the map swarm well placed to dominate the core!!

brothers of war are well spaced out which can be good if they want to get easy DBP but they might want to make a good front line against SWARM with a more compact village base

SC holding there core ocean and trying to push into UR ocean could be intresting to see how this progreses :)

UR dont hold there own core proper toghter! should be good war with SC got a good core of isle by looks of it though which could work in there favor !

MFW got loads of possiable wars to go for which could all be fun intresting !!

WOF is in the wrong place they cant expand backwards becasue there brother allaince north they got UR and forwards they got the full force of SWARM could be intresting to see how thye play this out if BOW dont get front line with them and help WOF wont last oto long :)

DeletedUser

i certainly think BOW is giving a good fight certainly better then ROE who seemed to have collapsed without a great fight. The greatest war i've been in however is TPW vs. Minoians which a war that put at the time the best and brightest against each others. The merger however i think caused the later war as ROE and SOD merged and TPW merged with Minoians. But BOW your living up to the your profile and putting up a great fight

DeletedUser24139

BoW really hasn't shown anything tbh.....only a small handfull are even fighting and they cannot do it alone.

SWARM vs. BoW = 36:9

DeletedUser46961

Well if you want to count it that way. The only cities SWARM really has been taking are inactives. A lot of people came from RoA and quit, so there were cities under conquest we had no clue about. They have only taken around 5-8 cities from good players.

DeletedUser

ok to put this out there does it matter if player is active or not if they not active u kick them or internaly conqour them look at swarm we take villages from inacitves to keep them in the allaince why dont BOW do this!!

i find the inactive line lame if u take form one of our inactives then we are bad for not protecting the inactive till he active or we bad becasue we dont take him out the game and use his village elswhere!!
ether way they in ur allaince ur job to do something about it :)

DeletedUser24139

Well if you want to count it that way. The only cities SWARM really has been taking are inactives. A lot of people came from RoA and quit, so there were cities under conquest we had no clue about. They have only taken around 5-8 cities from good players.

Why the excuses, do or do not. Step up to that plate and fight. Noone needs excuses, they want to see results, period.

DeletedUser46961

You portray me as someone who is not stepping up to the plate... Am I not still standing here as active founder of the 2nd largest alliance in Monchlos? Is my alliance not still bringing the fight? Killing CS's, Breaking conquests, and conquering SWARM cities? We have not fallen as RoA did, and we do not intend to. Ocean 45 is still under BoW control with 362 cities, and WoF control with 345 cities, SWARM has 202 cities that they are fighting with. So once you topple over one of the super powers, then you can say that I am just using excuses.

DeletedUser

we toppled a super power ROaE didnt we get them to topple and merge into you guys ?????

202 in your control oceans how many u got in ours 23 :p hehe

so we have 10 times the village in your ocean :) well done they contorled by you but e have enough of a base there to keep pushing inside your grounds without to much worry :)
yes your brake a few CS attempts but how many do you miss :) how many do we take inactive or active its still points transfering from your allaince to ours!!

if they inactive do one of 3 things
1) conqour them before we do
2) boot them out so we cant claim we taking from you
3) shut up moaning we taking them

again can someone please inform me how u make BP go down im intrested there :p

DeletedUser21347

Notice that Jack Daniels seems to be merging into The Enlightened as well and are starting to eat up Jack Daniels' inactives. Seems to be an extremely bloated alliance if you ask me! I expect MFW to wipe them off the map fairly quickly!

DeletedUser

well a intresting thing has just happened the last few days so update time :p

1 SWARM 17564453 108 162634
number one my home so no comment :p

2 Brothers of War 10119214 95 106518
fighting but not getting far doing better then they was but with the new war on swarms front could be intresting to see if they can turn it around now

3 Rising Force 8839406 116 76202
doing really well grown up alot and winning there war resepct due here guys :)

4 The Enlightened 8553234 109 78470
doing well taken in lots of JD players and intresting war with MFW

5 - MFW - 8101172 65 124633
the only allaince that could challange SWARM has just started war!! with weeks of swarm ignoring there little attacks on our villages two days ago they sent a op against us :( nice to know no declaration was made against us but we take it in good faith :) (us we mean our allaince or dragons ) lets see how they do! enlightened should be given a chance now as MFW will be getting hit hard by swarm and dragons in the area!

6 Wings of Fury 6623299 67 98855
can they hold of the two wars against far bigger allaince ??

7 SWARM of Dragons 6490670 68 95451
just entered full war with MFW joined by SWARM this could be fun :)

8 Straitjacket Crusaders 6168956 72 85680
hmm lost a lot of points but now steady again how leadershiop gonna turn this around ?

9 The Legion 5696788 80 71210
not bad for a rim allaince

DeletedUser

A & D still in there with some different name.

But oh well.. I guess its time to have a New Top 12. Lots and Lots of changes in points table.

DeletedUser

1 . Swarm - Nice and healthy ABP or DBP. First page of coquers show N-Number of Ghosts/peoples without alliance and a few -MFW-. Have heard that they are dealing with some internal issues though. Hope they sort them out! At present they're dominating, but as we know, internal issues can finish empires. And this is Grepolis :)

2. TBD. - Recently formed alliance. Hence it'd not be a good idea to speak about them. However, they've been pretty selective with their Recruits/their locations. Which is more than Good for them!

3. Brothers of War - Second in ABP/Seventh in DBP. So, noone is challenging them i believe. First page of Conquests show that they are not concentrating on any specific alliance. But, are taking more than handful cities everyday(City size 2K onwards, which is my reason to worry)< Have they started WW Planning from Now??

4. The Enlightened - Seventh in ABP/Twelth in DBP. Three conquest showing up from MFW. Five lost to Demon Squad. Not sure if they're giving importance to Both fronts. Have an experienced leadership. Hope they take Correct decisions at right time.

5. MFW - Third in DBP/Fifth in ABP. First page of Conquest results say they've lost quite a few to Swarm. But, most of such losses are in the frontline. So, picture may change eventually. Doing good as an alliance. Actively taking internals.

6. Rising Force - Rank # 4 in Offense and # 2 in Defense. They're obviously doing something smart. But, Conquest page is Whole different. Tons of Internals, quite a Few losses to TBD.

7. The Legion - Fourth in DBP(Surprising) and Eighth in ABP. Taking some decent pounding but holding in there.Conquest page shows quite a few Internals/Lost cities to Great Global Warriors and The United Nightmares. I believe they do have healthy amount of Dead Weight.

8. Cake or Death - Sometimes Numbers speak for themself. # 11 in ABP and # 14 in DBP. Does not seem to find an opponent. Conquests: Mostly internals or Ghosts. Lost a couple to MFW.

9.The United Nightmares - Seventeenth in ABP and Twenty First in DBP. I would award them something similar to Super Simmer. Conquest page shows some losses to The Legion.

10. Great Global Warriors - An alliance can run with fewer members. 36 Global Warriors playing Mochlos and keeping their alliance steady @ # 10. Tenth rank in ABP and 17th in DBP. Peoples in their area probably Not bothering them due to Higher alliance average/activity.

11. Demon Squad - Again an alliance with Low member count. Seems that cities being exchanged More than frequently. Probably their action plan. Handy average/decent ABP for # 11 and Not so bad DBP. Last few conquest show that they're dominating The Enlightened and The Enlightened Academy by a decent margin. I hope they'll find some worthy opponent.

12. Legion XII - # 12 alliance. Lowest possible alliance average. Fourteenth in Alliance ABP, and Tenth in DBP. Well, i believe they should shred their dead weight in order to gain a better momentum.

DeletedUser24139

1 . Swarm - Nice and healthy ABP or DBP. First page of coquers show N-Number of Ghosts/peoples without alliance and a few -MFW-. Have heard that they are dealing with some internal issues though. Hope they sort them out! At present they're dominating, but as we know, internal issues can finish empires. And this is Grepolis :)

Don't know where this is coming from or who started it, but it is far from the truth. Whatever floats your boat people to make you feel better or give you some ray of hope, well go ahead, more power to you, ;) but never wake a sleeping giant so to speak.

DeletedUser

The only reason Rising Force and The Legion are on there is because Lauracez wanted war with them and did not know how to be a leader. After that she and the rest of the leaders went on VM to give The Legion the ability to steal players. Pathetic if you ask me

DeletedUser

is that a bad thign for them!! they realised they could take players to grow so they did good luck to them and props for doing what it takes to stay in the top 12!!

tbh i have no problems with anyone in the top 12 the only two i rank properly is SWARM and MFW the rest id say ar avreage allainces :)
and MFW are putting up a great war :)