Ally, War, or Disband

DeletedUser31161

Hawklords- Disband
Aurora- Cant say
EGW- Wont say anything because if i said anything both ER and EGW would destroy me :cool:

DeletedUser

No. I mean yes. But I value your opinion in a twisted sort of way

DeletedUser

Exiles Gone Wild
The Alliance
Hussarian Warriors

Should be interesting

DeletedUser

Exiles Gone Wild
The Alliance
Hussarian Warriors

Should be interesting
EGW- disband only because at this time they have 4 cities (lets concentrate on presents)
The Alliance- Ally because they look better than Hussarian Warriors:D
Hussarian Warriors- awesome name but well they have 5 good/okay players but those 4 that are below 1000 it just show they don't clean the alliance

BoneHeadz
SPARTAN WARRIORS
RedRuM

DeletedUser

Let's do some of consequence
all are top on at least 1 ocean

Hellfire
Wolfpack
Slightly mean

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand how this works. Whoever goes next do locia1993's alliances because someone is rude and doesn't play the game :)

DeletedUser5554

@Locia
Bonheadz- Disband
Spartan Warriors- Disband
Redrum- Disband

None of them are worth the time or effort otherwise hahaha :D
@Rhaurc
Hellfire - War, they didn't protect their leader so obviously we'd have an easy ride
Wolfpack- Disband, can put up a fight but way to much bulk there and I can't ally that
Slightly Mean - Ally, because they are currently the most credible of the three listed.

Aurora
The Alliance
Exiled Renegades

DeletedUser

lol nodcrush I picked those alliances because they are equally weak therefore it would be hard to decide but I see you found a way :D
Aurora- war my last option and well it would be fun to war them they are strong:D
The alliance-disband too little numbers I know EGW had little numbers too and they did a lot but they had more ABP and more conquests than The Alliance in shorter time, not saying they are bad but they are not as good as the other 2 alliances.
Exiled Renegades-Ally I'm already here and it's fun so why not stay here :D

HORDE
Hellfire
Hawklords

DeletedUser5554

Hahaha Amir I think Locia doesn't know you ;D

HORDE- Ally out of the list they probably have the most credibility

Hellfire- Still war and not just because we conquered their leader and nobody tried to stop it

Hawklords- Disband haven't seen much out of them.

Lacking Diplomacy
Myrmidons
Empire of Death

DeletedUser1359

finally 3 alliances that I know enough to comment about

Lacking Diplomacy - Ally. Would be mad not to. Great BPA. Good location. Taking cities like they are going out of fashion

Empire of Death - War - well I would say that as they declared war on us (horde). Surprisingly not as aggressive as they like to make out. Some of their members tried to clear a CS from an occupied city by sending 5 LS etc and recently I took out an EoD CS that was defended with 20 Biremes lol. 7 members in a week have left. Not sure if these will be a threat in 2013

Myrmidons - Dispand -Some very good members however alliances are helping themselves to the majority of their cities. Need to trim the fat, reorganise and come back stronger

Exiled Renegades
Lucky 7
DELOS IMPERIUM

DeletedUser5554

Myrmidons has good players? hahaha WHERE?

Exiled Renegades- Ally, they're a good bunch of people who don't quit.

Lucky 7- Disband, WAAAAAY too high points members in there with one city and not very aggressive right now.

DELOS IMPERIUM- War, they might as well go and list their cities for free on cregslist.

DeletedUser1359

Myrmidons has good players? hahaha WHERE?

Lol. Had to say something productive. Just saying "DEATH TO ALL MRA'S" gets boring lol. Its been said since world alpha and no one seems to have listened yet so I ain't wasting my time :)

DeletedUser

We are small, although we should have a few more members soon. :)

@nod I am sure she doesn't, but what can you expect. I am not in Aurora, LD, or EoD so no one really knows who I am. Although once we dominate O66 with our merry little band some alliances may just take notice. You never posted the next 3

@locia, look where we are (o66) would you suggest we join KoH or Argo? They are both miserable. I would rather do what we do and gain the few good players in our ocean when they realize how bad those two are. That's just me though. You may have a different opinion.

DeletedUser

Well...richieup as you already know i have a lot of respect for you. On the subject of (E.O.D) Surprisingly not being as aggressive as you thought... Unlike your alliance (E.O.D) has 8 on-going wars. We are not hiding behind another alliance or asking anyone for Support. Look at the top (15) attackers in world Delos. You will see that you are ranked 15th and Highest ranked HORDE member gratz on that accomplishment . If you keep looking up the ranks you will see (6) Empire of death members ahead of you.

The reason why you haven't seen very much from (E.O.D)? ....Simple Ocean 56 is our first priority. HORDE isn't even in the Top (5) alliances (E.o.D) is attacking atm. But worry not richieup! When we do turn our full attention on HORDE you will be among the first targets we seek to take.

About the members who have decided to leave our ranks.. The 7 members who weren't helping or active enough in the Empire of death have been eaten or ran into another alliance for safety.

Since (E.O.D) has claimed Ocean 56 as ours (any) alliance that enters will be attacked unless a Leader has granted them safe passage.

I am sure you already know this richieup. Best to always attack the alliances that are the biggest treat first. That is why you have seen every much from us.

DeletedUser

About the members who have decided to leave our ranks.. The 7 members who weren't helping or active enough in the Empire of death have been eaten or ran into another alliance for safety.

Sorry to butt in but what do you mean ran to safety? You have hardly any Def bp's = Nobody is attacking you guys yet(Which is also a reason you have more Abp's). There is nobody big enough in the South(yet) to trouble you.

DeletedUser

@locia, look where we are (o66) would you suggest we join KoH or Argo? They are both miserable. I would rather do what we do and gain the few good players in our ocean when they realize how bad those two are. That's just me though. You may have a different opinion.
I didn't say you are bad I said you aren't as good as the other 2 alliances, I compared you to EGW because some people think they could win with ER or even LD (not me personally but I have respect for them).
Anyway hope you grow and show them ;)

Last edited by a moderator: