Ally, War, or Disband

DeletedUser

Sorry to butt in but what do you mean ran to safety? You have hardly any Def bp's = Nobody is attacking you guys yet(Which is also a reason you have more Abp's). There is nobody big enough in the South(yet) to trouble you.

exploro My response to your question. You have to understand we only have 35 members, with that being said the Empire of Death has to use our troops wisely. Sieges, Op's & Claims are our first priority. If an (E.o.D) member is not helping every single day and isn't active in team op's they will get eaten..Why other alliance don't do this is a mystery to me.

DeletedUser5554

Sorry to butt in but what do you mean ran to safety? You have hardly any Def bp's = Nobody is attacking you guys yet(Which is also a reason you have more Abp's). There is nobody big enough in the South(yet) to trouble you.

Butting in is just my habit today I guess, I don't see the point here no offense. Having more ABP is good not bad haha....Or are you implying Aurora and LD aren't that good? And I was under the impression Horde and Aurora were trying to fight down there...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong because I only glance at the 55 part of our forums but I get the impression that We, aurora have been in very few scuffles with you at all, and nod, ex didn't mean having more abp was bad. simply that to have such an imbalance shows you're fighting people who can't hit back

DeletedUser5554

But doesn't this imply Aurora is wasting it's time on protecting people who can't hit back considering most of these abp's come from HORDE....?

And if you mean us then yeah of course we haven't been in a scuffle outside of verbal ones, common sense can explain why.

DeletedUser

But doesn't this imply Aurora is wasting it's time on protecting people who can't hit back considering most of these abp's come from HORDE....?

And if you mean us then yeah of course we haven't been in a scuffle outside of verbal ones, common sense can explain why.

This isnt true though Nodcrush, if it was the Dbp's for HORDE would be ranked high, yet there isnt much difference than EoD's Dbp's. The Abp's for EoD are good because that is the tactic used by Deboy1 in the South, to get his members to attack. However THADMORIA will use a different tactic.

DeletedUser1359

considering most of these abp's come from HORDE....?

its very few of EoDs ABP's have come from horde however a significant amount of EoDs BPD is artibuted to Horde. In fact, only yeterday I added a 1000 BPD to their score.

I have been told to expect an EoD offensive on Horde however I have been waiting a month for this offensive and I am starting to get bored. Trigger has promised me to have taken my cities by the NY which gives him 23 days remaining (I am generous so may give him a christmas extension).

All I have heard from this elite aliance is hot air and empty threats so far (and a few LS strikes that I occasionally sink). Bearing in mind that they declared war 5 weeks ago and have yet to take even one of our weakest players I am starting to believe that I may yet still be playing this world in 2013 lol

DeletedUser

Lol.... What you seem to still not understand HORDE is not a threat and never has been.... Not one HORDE member is in O56. Nor is any Aurora. So why should i put them at the top of our List? Their are much stronger alliances in OUR ocean that needs to be dealt with first. Since Aurora & HORDE have been talking trash more and more HORDE members are getting Cleared everyday.. One after another and many more to come.

richieup do not lie i know very well why you jumped ship.. You were tired of getting attacked by Trigger and myself... It's not fun always having to refill your cave every morning is it? With half of your member saying the same thing.

Nod they can't prove anything... They have only sent maybe 20-30 attacks total so far. (2) of Which were colony ships that were both sunk, 1-7 seconds before the Colony Ship arrived .... BOOM 350+ Biremes arrive. The HORDE timing is beyond miserable. We are just not on the same level. Let them keep beating their chests as the attacks roll in.. Not even Aurora can stop us.

exploro now that you know what is coming .. Yes you have spies if you wanted to know how i know... What are you going to do about it?

DeletedUser1359

Attacked by trigger? He hasn't even sent a paper airplane at me lol He sent alot of hot air and threats though. The only person who has attacked me is yourself. I have to admit that you were attacking me most days with LS. Sometimes I decided I needed the BP and sunk your LS the other times it was easy to dodge (the travel times were to big as you well know)

I have tried to look for the last time I was spied by you but it was easily over a week ago and I am pretty sure you didn't manage to even empty one cave lol (on the 2nd December. Just looked at the PM you sent after wasteing all your silver)

Lets keep to the facts please. What cities have you cleared then? I know for a fact you haven't cleared any of hordes big hitters

The reason I left Horde is between me and Thadmoria. The reason I chose to go to Aurura is obvious. I have had friends in this alliance for a long time and is was natural that I would end up there

DeletedUser5554

Hey guys FYI you should probably take this to jerry springer (trash talk thread) I've seen mods get irritated and even - rep and warn players for off topic posting. Just suggesting it your choice though. :)

But seriously can someone put screen shots up so we can see who is legit and who is just throwing a fit?

DeletedUser1359

Nod is right. Sorry for derailing this good thread. Back to subject

3 alliances I know nothing about

Alpha Wolf
Cohesion
MANOWAR

DeletedUser

... As always you are right nod.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Alpha wolf - Ally
Cohesion- War
Manowho?- Disband

The Alliance
Exiled Renegades
Aurora

DeletedUser

Exiled Renegades- Ally
The Alliance- War
Aurora - Disband

Here is a hard one..
Exiled Renegades
Empire of Death
Lacking Diplomacy

DeletedUser

Exiled Renegades - Disband
Empire of Death - Ally
Lacking Diplomacy - War

DI
Aw
GW

DeletedUser

DI- ally I guess? Or just wait until they make it to the core
Aw- who that? Is that what au calls themselves now? Just aww :(
GW- lololol please no! War ftw! I love reading funny battle reports and head scratching tactics

at the risk of sounding cliche (I really don't follow these underground fringe alliances enough)

Horde
Shadow Legion
TFO

DeletedUser

For the record, AW = Alpha Wolf, rim alliance from 67. If you haven't heard of us yet you will soon. We got a late start but are making up ground.

Ally= Horde. Been battling the core since the world began and still around, gotta give them props for that.
War = Shadow Legion. Don't know much at all about them but the stats seem good considering points.
Disband = TFO. Again, don't know anything about them but 203 members, wow. Just wow.

Slightly Mean
Myrmidons
Centauri League

DeletedUser

For the record, AW = Alpha Wolf, rim alliance from 67. If you haven't heard of us yet you will soon. We got a late start but are making up ground.

yeah I had to ask an EoD bud about AW. Got good rep too keep it up

DeletedUser5554

Ally= Horde. Been battling the core since the world began and still around, gotta give them props for that.
War = Shadow Legion. Don't know much at all about them but the stats seem good considering points.
Disband = TFO. Again, don't know anything about them but 203 members, wow. Just wow.

Slightly Mean
Myrmidons
Centauri League

I'd have to say
Ally: CL
Disband: Myrmaids
War: SM