Alpha Gazette

DeletedUser

I know there have been newspapers in the past that have not worked out but I know these forums are practically dead so the Alpha Forum needs a major post pick up like this.

I will let people PM me or post on this thread on interviews and articles they would like to see and i will post the first issue next week.

Any questions please PM me and i will get back to you within a day.

Thnx! :)

DeletedUser

You don't use the name agoge system without honour ;).
WHere do you ge the right the wear that name in alfa world?

DeletedUser

Nothing...but if you use the name agoge system in another world, that's your right. But you don't put this name under your name in alfa world. here you have to deserve the name ;). So will hunt you down everywhere you post, as long a syou have that co notation under your name :p.

DeletedUser

What co-notation? I have to put founder under my sig?

BTW, would you be interested in joining my Xi alliance?

DeletedUser

Woehahaha :p...man your funny...co notation means that you have The agoge system under your post ;). Don't like that too much. Find yourself a name that fits you so far...
bigmouth squirrel or something like that. Please go to the game, fight , prove yourself there, and than come here to talk

DeletedUser

Do you have one clue about what everyone else is telling you, Vo? :)

Lol, just checking around in Alpha forums.

DeletedUser

I thought you were banned from Alpha? And if not, are you actually a part of that world?

DeletedUser

Are you even aware of the major happenings and events and alliances and wars that are going on in Alpha? How many points do you have?

How can you create a newspaper when you don't know what's going on?

DeletedUser

i know a couple . i only decided to do this because the alpha forums are like almost dead. That's why i said " any requests for invites and articles"

DeletedUser

But how can you make an article if you don't know what is going on?

DeletedUser

I already said this was only to make the alpha forums more active. If no one prefers this someone else can do it

DeletedUser

news..... not much all the same orthia VS the great unwashed

DeletedUser

Thanks,

Breaking News: Alpha has no news. Now back to the forums

DeletedUser

lol yea alpha is sort of getting boring hope the 7 wonders add some sauce