Alpha Gazette

DeletedUser

Boring?
It seems like you need to start instigating some wars. Ones as close as possible that are large enough to give you a proper fight

DeletedUser13798

It's certainly not boring around my neck of the wood's! 62,63.

DeletedUser

Thanks,

Breaking News: Alpha has no news. Now back to the forums

The reason that you have no news is because no one wants to give a story to a guy who hasn't conquered a city in any world let alone alpha. You continually insult the alpha forums which I agree arn't the most active, but we certainly arn't dead. Honestly, I don't think you know the first thing about alpha.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the EOW split off. Over 15% of their active members have left in the last 3 days mainly splitting off to form THE House Of WOLVES or Praetorian Guard, with others joining previously established alliances.
I wonder if this is connected to that SAP/EOW issue? All open discussion about it suddenly stopped about that time.

DeletedUser

Recent update.

EOW have also split into:
TBC. - the old leadership & best members
Elite Titan Warriors - the old alliance renamed

-Seems that Voticus isn't updating his "Gazette" because he's been banned again.

DeletedUser12077

Starting to think the "Alpha Gazette" holds all the journalistic pedigree of The Daily Mail...

DeletedUser

geez where have you guys been! all that controversy in the other forums and people still cant figure out why they split up. i think it was best for them. EOW split up cause it was laundry and trash day, and they have missed the last 10 pick ups. they cleaned house

DeletedUser

The bosses wanted their name back after discarding it.
Poor Malt.