Alpha World WarI

DeletedUser

Alliances are getting feisty, players are getting bored. Could this be the start of Alpha World WarI? Post your opinions bellow!

DeletedUser11886

Theta Already gots one :p Yeah Alpha Should start one... :D

DeletedUser

I hope taking synergy cities with out retaliation is getting very boring!
At first it was fun but know! urghh!

DeletedUser

The best war would be orthia and eow vs. TW and allies, but im not sure of the standings between these three alliances and if there is any possibility of a war

DeletedUser

Um, first world war was TW-S/DDW/Artemis/Sparta versus TG/Hades Warriors/The Aegean Empire/Mibs/EOW(I think)/and a few smaller alliances. This was back in the summer

DeletedUser12077

The best war would be orthia and eow vs. TW and allies, but im not sure of the standings between these three alliances and if there is any possibility of a war

Orthia and TW wouldn't go to war, and they really wouldn't side with EOW...

Maybe you need to check up on your alpha politics.

DeletedUser

I am telling you guys, the first world war was TW-S/DWW/and friends vs. TG and friends

DeletedUser

I think hogs would have beet eow as eow were getting hit hard by Orthia and TW but im not sure about them

DeletedUser

Orthia and TW wouldn't go to war, and they really wouldn't side with EOW...

Maybe you need to check up on your alpha politics.

well that was why i added the second sentence, saying i didnt know if it was possible, only that it would be a good war

Yeah that guys noob because he overrates TW

how am i a noob for stating my opinion, i said TW allies, that includes Aplha Beta, Death Angels, Black Death Imperium, and TW-Academy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beta is in a world war as of right now. A real world war, not the mockery going on in Theta that people call a world war. I do not know of any other world to have had a real world war yet, i.e. when people can conquer lots of cities.