Alpha World WarI

DeletedUser

Nope, i find it funny that some people say EOW and TGO is a world war...yet there are like 2 players in the North West...EOW isnt even global..

DeletedUser

yea its based in the north east thats why it looks like we're losing 1/4 of our power is fighting them while their whole army is fighting us

DeletedUser

he has a point an mra has usally over 400 members

Ehh, usually, but the definition of an mra, is "An alliance which recruits members in vast numbers, so have a 'safety in numbers' effect. An alliance which recruits a lot, but also kicks out a lot, is also considered to be an mra"

Therefore, mra's CAN have about 100 players that constantly change.... However I completely agree with you that most mra's have over 400. :)

DeletedUser

Um, first world war was TW-S/DDW/Artemis/Sparta versus TG/Hades Warriors/The Aegean Empire/Mibs/EOW(I think)/and a few smaller alliances. This was back in the summer

This never happened....SPARTA was never warring any of those alliances, in fact the only alliance we warred with that was mentioned in your post was DDW. We had a strained nap with TG. EOW vs SPARTA didn't quite happen, esepcially when DDW was around.

DeletedUser

This never happened....SPARTA was never warring any of those alliances, in fact the only alliance we warred with that was mentioned in your post was DDW. We had a strained nap with TG. EOW vs SPARTA didn't quite happen, esepcially when DDW was around.

I misspoke about sparta then I guess. I knew they were feuding with DDW for awhile. Just figured they were on TW-S's side due to their alliance.

DeletedUser

I misspoke about sparta then I guess. I knew they were feuding with DDW for awhile. Just figured they were on TW-S's side due to their alliance.

The way i see it every world is in a world war theres just no sides

DeletedUser

good vs. evil. ww would be all the top 12 alliances taking sides and fighting

DeletedUser

We've already had the first world war. TW-S and some of her allies vs Thunder-Gods and it's lolliance.

Some of the names have changed but there are still distinct sides to the game. Remember that joke of an alliance, synergy, was a merger of three alliances - something about 3 great ingredients made into one. they're on their last legs now with any members worth a damn jumping ship to agoge.