Alpha World WarI

DeletedUser1594

hey! i'm in Synergy!
..TW-Shadow was an MRA. that was their strength. sending spies against me from 10k players who were 50 oceans away. and who's 'on their last legs'? you guys disbanded. and you're on the Third? version of TW-Shadow. you've got a lot of 'booted due to inactivity' and 'vacation mode' guys. nolimit101 jumped your fetus of an artificial barrier reef. same for enrique. Amon-Shi who wuz talking smack. and the guy who did all the work for him, ScullCrusher. quit. ...see? no ellips.... gosh darn...
anyways. agoge merged into and then separated from Synergy but the sides are the same and the players still as strong. TW-Shadow is a fraction of its original MRA. the little guys were your strength. now some of you guys are still thinking the banner you hide behind is as strong as it once was.

DeletedUser1594

...so i get it now. most of you guys are in the same alliance and NAP with each other. you guys spam all the threads back and forth making it seem like there's a lot of trash going around when it's actually only a couple of youz spitting the same garbage all over the place. ....makes sense...!!!! ......yeah.....get used to it.
what is this Imperium? 100k??? ...200k????? you are the weak guys that Skipz will take a city from..... if you went inactive. you guys are allowed to take cities that aren't so close to your buddies' butts, you know? i can imagine how hiding behind your alliance buddies would make you want to jump into bed.... and sleep. ...cuz you guys were getting bored.... sleep.
...nobodies. ..from nowhere. ...hiding yourself among others with the same flag as you...sneaky. almost like penguins!.. where they all huddle together and hope that someone else gets eaten first so that they can live another day and hope nobody gets them. ...being that way, you might as well move to Rho now. cuz i'm not looking forward to your 'i'm getting bored so i'm gonna play in another world' speech. somebody's going to get to you eventually.

DeletedUser

shut up the alliance your in sucks changed your name like 5 times kicked a bnch of inactives too. the only difference that you said about tw shadow and synergy is that they didn't disband. if you realiz something is wrong with your alliance disband and rebuild. how ever everyone here knows synergy is inactive. ineffective and plainly disorgannized

DeletedUser

Glass houses Irjene. Glass houses.

Have you looked in on your wonder islands recently?

DeletedUser1594

i agree. irjene.
if you ask TW-Shadow, they didn't see anything wrong with themselves. they said they didn't want to disband.
and it's only a small group who can't give up their old name. most of the other guys in there are only rejoining every time to protect themselves from the bigger guys. and not b/c they contribute anything, in troops or leadership. bunch of useless people in there. MRA.
i wasn't in Synergy since the beginning, but it's not the same situation. they're a different alliance, not same alliance with different names.
and i keep thinking you're somebody else. you're not TW-Shadow....and 16 cities.... oh bejeezus. i'm thinking of checking your BP but i have a feeling that i don't have to look at it to make fun of you for it. you're weak. Stay in hiding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are totally taking this whey to seriosly let me remind you its a game!!!!!!!