Alphas Future

DeletedUser

I made this up and it might be on other worlds but anyway i think this might liven up the alpha forums soooooo.This a thread were you try and predict the future about players and alliances for example Iceman goes inactive or Zodiac goes to war with TGO.

DeletedUser

I have one predication for Alpha world's future:

PAIN

Oh.... and they'll meet a tall dark stranger carrying a yellow rose on the East bound train between Dallas and San Jose.

DeletedUser

I made this up and it might be on other worlds but anyway i think this might liven up the alpha forums soooooo.This a thread were you try and predict the future about players and alliances for example Iceman goes inactive or Zodiac goes to war with TGO.

Zodiac is TGO.
They won't go into war.

DeletedUser

rebellion lol no we have some old players in zodiac tht are not going to let that happen though you never konw

DeletedUser

The 2 biggest alliances have a pact between them , the third doesn't convince me at all even after their changes , the 4th had some big problems and it's reformating .
The only thing that would make this interesting is a war between Orthia and ETW , as they're both very good alliances , so I predict a war between them (after some time maybe they'll become bored so they'll fight each other)

DeletedUser

The-Iceman was inactive for about 2 weeks when he got to 1,000,000 points.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i predict the second coming of calatan (when he comes back)

DeletedUser

I think they are already pretty much dead.

And calatan won't come back, he/she/it wasted too much time here already.

DeletedUser

Yeh i dont know if im allowed to tell you why but i know why there joining Zodiac and TGO