Am i seeing things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can't see the link. Please re post or give me enough info to look it up myself.

DeletedUser

wow, that is seriously bad. 300k and 6k Bp's... I messaging him in the game.

DeletedUser

I quite agree, although that's no way to be talking to a new friend of yours prince, we all know mason left VVV and joined Incubi to take the easy option out.

lol i posted that before he joined uncubi and btw i saw you moved to ER now, that alliance will fall again any time soon just like infamous when you were there ;)

DeletedUser12324

Oh god i hope not! Btw Infamous wasn't my fault honestly! Incubi weren't even involved with that one...maybe i should just hang out by myself? :(

DeletedUser

i thought you lead Infamous?? that alliance disbanded without even having a good fight with us when we were formerly NFP :D

DeletedUser

Phears im not the only 1 to join incubi, we all did except from YOU, orpheux, rozel and petros, but hey what do i know, you have joined the biggest idiots in Pi, you'll fit in well with them...

but once my siege on your city finishes it will enable you to do what you do best 'SIM' :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm you have definitely got me mixed up with someone else Phears, i thrive on action in grepolis, and what would you know on what actually happened in VVV you where a ghost, you bred like rats around us and the only time we ever heard from you was when you where crying for support :)

And me hissy fit hehe, what did you do last night when i was talking trash to you? your ran to zolen and wannabee sending them messages about me lol your the only 1 that takes hissy fits, your all intellectual but at the end of the day you have brains but no brawn...

And no problem about the cs (in your unfinished city) i will probably to demolish alot of the unwanted building in it and reset a lot of the crap you've probably researched :(

but 1 thing is for sure Phears thats definitely not the last city i will be taking off you, thats a promise simmy :pro:

DeletedUser

And please for god sake stop sending your pathetic 500 slings or 200 horsemen attacks to me, they are pathetic... if you are going to attack me please send proper attacks in future, something a can earn real bp from :)

DeletedUser

Why ofcourse prince i was actually about to make my way down south, for once there seems to be more hill-billies like mason up north than there is in the south.

oh please do. ER has tons in 56 and 66. Swap em out. Come down south. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DeletedUser

or phears you should try joining exalted they are as good as you :D

DeletedUser

Phears we do have an IQ test which is why you didn't get in Incubi.

Status
Not open for further replies.