An alliance for the best

hilop

Phrourach
If you are looking to join an elite alliance with some great players, then I am recruiting any player in Delphi to join my alliance to make the best alliance grepo has ever seen

We will have strategic plans for growth

And super organized forums

We will be strict on our rules, if you break them you will be repromanded

Requirements:
1- Must be in Delphi
2- Must have a city(if you have more than one that is fine as well)
3- To ask for an invite you must suggest a requirement you feel should be added

Rules:
1- Spam is a must
2- The forum is used for important topics only
-----Aliance ops or help threads are prohibited----
3- Must be willing to loose cities and not get upset if no one supports you
4- Founding cities or taking ghosts is all that is allowed
5- If you loose a city you will be asked to found on the anchor next to the attacker
6- Maxed out cities must be protected with a harbor full of fire ships
7- Soon to be added

Current members:
King Milos2121
Dux Belloram the great
Hilop the noob

Looking foward to adding spammers to my member list:) Contact hilop or any member of Ghostbusters for an invite

Last edited:

StrikeHard

I am based two oceans away in southern O53 and has less than 1000 points. I think i qualify.

hilop

Phrourach
I am based two oceans away in southern O53 and has less than 1000 points. I think i qualify.
Yup:) Want an invite. Remember spaming is a must. Shoot one of the members a ingame pm and the invite will be sent.

EDIT: You need to add a requirement that you would like to see on the list:)

Last edited:

StrikeHard

Of course I do, I mean I'm perfect for joining, don't even have CS ready. That means I'm fresh.

Requirement: All brilliant players stack their cities with triremes just in case they want to attack or defend.

IGN: Jubier2

TaskCo1

lol, I'll join when I come back from VM this friday :p I think I have 1 conquest capable town, haha :D

hilop

Phrourach
To all those who wish to join, be prepared for some serious war fare. I am attempting to take a city from a nasty ghost as we speak. Will post my progress in my war decleration thread. But with all the spies the ghosts have I am gonna wait till my cs lands(hopefully). I have it invisable so the ghosts cant see it coming:p

VladamirHadra

I luv you, you luv me, lets get together and kill barney(go to my bio for the rest)

OH OH! I wanna join! and another requirement should be that this must be the third world that you joined and lost poits before you completed thr tutorial!

IGN-how would I know? Isn't Delphi just a city?

EDIT: Oh, I see, Delphi is a new world those NASAty guys found. I see. I found out that Sigma was actually a world too! Did you know that? I had always thought it was 'The Sims'

Last edited by a moderator:

jonorocks1

I wanna join :D My requirement.... Must log in at least once a month to try stop people taking cities by sending angry messages. :p

jonorocks1

Ign: Sic0tiC (Im gonna be a complete noob and not log in much)