An Incredible Discombobulation

DeletedUser

You would expect more as a response to war than a desperate merge. But the incredibles are so incredible that they didnt know better than to run away to the discos. Like crying babies, i may add. :eek:

Fear of the mighty ExileD? You bet!

:cool:

DeletedUser

I was hoping the Incredibles would of had something to say for themselves by now.

DeletedUser19569

they don't need to say anything, it says it all ingame.

you prob wondering who i am. Lol you will find out soon enough. But ive kept track of the war through grepostats.

DeletedUser

lmao

your own members have asked to join us because you are so poor name me a city you took from b4 or after our merge fools

DeletedUser

your member

Augustus2 on 10/8/11 at 7:43 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway for me to join your alliance. I am unhappy in mine and I would like to be part of yours because you all seem to be good players who advance quickly. I just ask that you consider it, thanks.

DeletedUser

also, this post comes just after you failed miserably to break a siege in an exile city, 500+ls later you didnt even dent my def. and when i, the smaller ranked player, pointed it out to you, you blocked me from ingame messages and ran to the forums to spread your propaganda. we will post some numbers but name calling and trash talking is just not smart. we fight with our armies not our words. never cared for debate class.

DeletedUser

they don't need to say anything, it says it all ingame.

you prob wondering who i am. Lol you will find out soon enough. But ive kept track of the war through grepostats.

Just to let you know, I am not wandering who you are.

DeletedUser

Augustus2 on 10/8/11 at 7:43 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway for me to join your alliance. I am unhappy in mine and I would like to be part of yours because you all seem to be good players who advance quickly. I just ask that you consider it, thanks.

Really??? who was the member?

DeletedUser

first there joelyon you are right. we fear a group of player who cannot play.... the information doesnt lie. before the merge INC-EX score was 4-0 thats right you all got ZERO and i didnt even wanna tally up the exile acad losses in there. TD-EX was 29-11. after the merge TDI-EX 11-4 not real sure but dont see anything mighty about that. on top of what DED says is true and some more correspondence from one of yours lol. and no i wont put them out there like that see i have some kind of class. and when you all crumble he/she might be a great addition.... oh and congrats on stepping up at least you are doing something in this war beside taking inactives bravo!

on 10/8/11 at 9:42 AM
Yeah I didn't think they would want you there either. Ah well anyway enjoy the bp and good work I think you guys are going to be putting a hurting on us soon. Best of luck to you.
JRico618 on 10/8/11 at 1:11 AM
lol well there is a bit there ;) didnt figure exile would want me there but guess i was wrong lol
on 10/8/11 at 12:44 AM
lol I considered it. Figured I would spy one more time to see if I had a chance but I got absolutely no support from my alliance go figure.
JRico618 on 10/8/11 at 12:26 AM
thought you was giving up? go ahead send more attacks. i need bp that city looks lonely ;)
on 10/7/11 at 12:39 PM
Enjoy your battle points. Not going to even try to support my c/s with the amount of support you have there. Well played sir.

DeletedUser

Augustus2 you either cant read or dont even know your members

DeletedUser

Augustus2 you either cant read or dont even know your members

LOL!! I guess I cant read since I asked you who the member was.

You say Augustus2 but Rico refuses to hang someone like you just have. That is, if youre telling the truth????

DeletedUser

you presume we like you enough to lie to you. we all have our styles, overall ours is offensive, exiles is defensive. and Sanchirx started the whole issue with exile. had you kept better relations who knows where we might have gone. Quick words with no thought are a good for acceleration of a hot fire.

DeletedUser

LOL!! I guess I cant read since I asked you who the member was.

You say Augustus2 but Rico refuses to hang someone like you just have. That is, if youre telling the truth????

lol augustus2 was one of many exile members crying about you all not helping. the email i posted was from someone else. damn if you all are this simple this will be an easy victory.

DeletedUser

lol augustus2 was one of many exile members crying about you all not helping. the email i posted was from someone else. damn if you all are this simple this will be an easy victory.

That is exactly what I figured, just waiting for you to confirm. There is more than one person. See, just how simple that was.

DeletedUser19564

Never in the Field of Human Conflict has so much Bull been uttered by so many Exiles about so Few DiscoIncs!!,
We will fight you on the landing grounds and on the beaches and we will never.......

L.P.

DeletedUser

Jees, did someone in the disco's massmail everyone to come on to the forums in defense or something?? All you guys are coming out swinging. Nobody really posted any trash talk, you guys are very sensitive.

DeletedUser

lol No massmail. Everyone except the "mysterious" one was in INC that has posted here besides a couple of you guys lol. You guys said you were surprised we didn't comment so we figured what the hell.

DeletedUser

just cuz we dont answer right away doesnt mean we dont understand, Exile is filled with comedians. we see all and use skype, makes for a huge disadvantage for MRA's. (thats Mass Recruiting Allinaces) for those who missed it. love to see your results, sure the rest of Tau and Grepo would too

DeletedUser

Straight up truth.

Here is the simple truth...

The Discombobulators were once part of ExileD.
We saw how disorganized and incompetent they are as an alliance so we left.
B4 the Incredibles merge, Disco was 1/4 the size of ExileD and we were conquering them left right and center.

ExileD sent pretty much their entire alliance over a month trying to conquer Kootacular's city Oakenshield but failed every single time. 4x our size and can't even conquer 1 city that's deep inside their own territory. ExileD doesn't go to war, they just hand out BP to others.

Disco has also been in talks with Incredibles for a long time. Way before they were even on ExileD radar. joelyon claims that ExileD was the reason for the merge. There is some truth to that; although it's not because any of us are scared of ExileD, it's because we both know they suck.