An Incredible Discombobulation

DeletedUser

Fear of ExileD? HAHAHAHA DONT MAKE US LAUGH!!!

Your the ones who merged with the enemy. yeah, troy boys. what was that about? hahahaa

DeletedUser

well danpaul off numbers wise we are dominating... of course they gonna say we taking inactives but once again there is always grepo stats :)

DeletedUser

Here is the simple truth...

The Discombobulators were once part of ExileD.
We saw how disorganized and incompetent they are as an alliance so we left.
B4 the Incredibles merge, Disco was 1/4 the size of ExileD and we were conquering them left right and center.

ExileD sent pretty much their entire alliance over a month trying to conquer Kootacular's city Oakenshield but failed every single time. 4x our size and can't even conquer 1 city that's deep inside their own territory. ExileD doesn't go to war, they just hand out BP to others.

Disco has also been in talks with Incredibles for a long time. Way before they were even on ExileD radar. joelyon claims that ExileD was the reason for the merge. There is some truth to that; although it's not because any of us are scared of ExileD, it's because we both know they suck.

We hand out Bps my friend?

10-15-20119-41-01AM.png

You were conquering left, right and center? We had a pact so you cant be talking about us. The true story is that we had a duel in dispute for The Discos cities in 53 - which they could only defend and break sieges - and ExileD's cities in 64 - which we could only defend and break sieges.

Then you forgot to mention that ExileD won the duel, conquering 12 cities against 10. I myself conquered 3 cities, DrWho?'s, Jackt's and Kootacular's.

So please mate, tell the whole story to people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well once again joelyon while you on here trying to do PR work trying to turn things around and make it look like exiled are not getting crushed.... stats speak for themselves and i do believe as of yesterday exiled dropped a whole rank. you might have removed some TD in 53 that can be believable but see our recent conquest have been of active exile yours have been of mostly inactives.... once again grepo stats are there for a reason and if you wanna start putting on here handing out bp i do believe you all do a great job of that....shall i post reports? i could post other stuff too that would make lots laugh at you but i will spare you lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19084

Those who attempt to rewrite history are condemned to be sent reeling to the rim by it...

Joelyon seems determined to win this war by making the rest of us laugh ourselves to death. Lucky for us that Grepostats lives to tell the tale:

Since 26 September 2011:

33 ExileD towns lost to members of The DiscombobulatorsINC

8 Disco towns lost to ExileD (7 of which were abandoned by inactive players).

19 ExileD Academy towns lost to either the Incredibles or TD before or after the merge.

No matter how you spin it, buster, this ain't a war, it's g-d rout!

DeletedUser

I didnt argue that we were winning, i only said to Kato that the story he told lacked accuracy. Stats dont lie, its true, theres nothing to say, and congratulations for your commitment and fighting skills shown in this war.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright either you lot calm down with the insults and derailment of this thread or so help me God I will turn this thread around

DeletedUser

ahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Christ Joel, hahahaha

anyone can act tough on the forums, but when you look at grepostats

ahaha theres no denying we are slaughtering you lot

DeletedUser

ha now a name change... is this to try to start from scatch.... let me point out that grepo stats said exiled had most cities in 13 oct with 629... to date they are down to 475.... now with the name change you are all grasping for air..... can you say crumbling?

DeletedUser

Well, alot of people left, that counts for something. LOL!! Now you will have to change the name of some of youre cities since you hated exiled so much.

DeletedUser20549

Here is the simple truth...

The Discombobulators were once part of ExileD.
We saw how disorganized and incompetent they are as an alliance so we left.
B4 the Incredibles merge, Disco was 1/4 the size of ExileD and we were conquering them left right and center.

ExileD sent pretty much their entire alliance over a month trying to conquer Kootacular's city Oakenshield but failed every single time. 4x our size and can't even conquer 1 city that's deep inside their own territory. ExileD doesn't go to war, they just hand out BP to others.

Disco has also been in talks with Incredibles for a long time. Way before they were even on ExileD radar. joelyon claims that ExileD was the reason for the merge. There is some truth to that; although it's not because any of us are scared of ExileD, it's because we both know they suck.

These words coul have not been put any better.

I fought ExileD I am no longer in Tau but they all suck! Just a bunch of noobs that think they have experience because they had alot of points but they suck so bad and their leaders have no clue what so ever how to properly run an alliance.

For examples they choose to hold hands and play nice like little girls and merge alliances instead of fighting. Useless alliance! Point Blank!

DeletedUser

This just in hot off the press...... looks like UMADBRO?/ExileD has disbanded! so in short words THEY HAVE BEEN DISCOMBOBULATED :) thank you and come again lol

DeletedUser

They got Sanchired You tool.

Who you calling a tool? do you even play in TAU and if you do what is your ingame cause you sure dont see whats going on in this war as far as them getting Sanchirxed (YES I SPELLED IT RIGHT) they are done either way this just shows the in alliance fighting going on..... Hell even all of TAU sees this. i mean ROMANS and Immortals are taking cities from them now what a joke... so what they reform they still losing cities at an epic pace. i know now you must be one of their flunkies that couldn't hack it right?

DeletedUser

I'm Paulzor noobtown.

Rage boooooooot!

Have fun finishing them off.

DeletedUser

I'm Paulzor noobtown.

Rage boooooooot!

Have fun finishing them off.

:)
oh ok lol take care paulzor will miss you as i did get joy out of messing with you... even the blocking my emails gave me a kick but it is what i do :cool: