An Incredible Discombobulation

DeletedUser

Well Exiled is now gone and the remaining players have merged into Krypteia.

DeletedUser

Look at the rats flee.

In response to the person who just neg repped me:

we, the discombobulators, were at around 30 members. ExileD was at around 90 members. And we, the discombobulators, were smashing you all to pieces. And it is you guys who merged with the enemy (troys boys)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at the rats flee.

lol never put any better jack. the rest of tau seen how fast they ran. funny thing is krypteia just gained 12 liabilities :D the next few weeks will be very interesting indeed

DeletedUser

:)
oh ok lol take care paulzor will miss you as i did get joy out of messing with you... even the blocking my emails gave me a kick but it is what i do :cool:

oh and to paulzor.... you neg repd me and replied we had to hide behind DISCO to fight EXILE. I will say this again, beside the fact you are a joke and deleted your account, INC was 4-0 I REPEAT 4-0 against exile to me seems like you all needed to hide behind mum to save your behinds see i put it out there (the facts that is) you all just get all but hurt about losing to an alliance smaller than yours :D have your own thoughts but the facts remain YOU LOST PAUL

DeletedUser

LOL i just got neg rep saying Sign This!

Never guess what... they didnt sign it :D

DeletedUser

:)
oh ok lol take care paulzor will miss you as i did get joy out of messing with you... even the blocking my emails gave me a kick but it is what i do :cool:

lol they never would either. oh well i like neg rep really cause it makes me laugh :)

DeletedUser

Same lol! I love getting negged rep, makes me feel infamous and the juice in my balls tingles thinking i effect grepo players life so much they need to neg rep me on the forums instead of attacking me in game lol

DeletedUser19595

too much talk about Exiled but only see commenting players that i even dont have to botter with, LOL. i was from exiled and im very happy and proud to be in Krypteia. you can see my ranks, i dont need to hide my friends. but it was the most intelligent thing to do. our alliance, after several member quiting, council problems, etc... oh, and im not talking about our wars... yes, because we survived and we were being attacked through the north, weast, east, and south ! YES, and we were being attacked by many people, Discombobulators, Incredibles ( thats the reason for merge thats what i see, lol ) Krypteia, etc. im glad that we had been proud warriors. and you, i think you must be frustrated, with so many chances and the probabiltys at your favor, with a huge difference form us, and you just took some cities, lol, look how we are now. thanks for the war, its all i have to say :D

DeletedUser

man what are you talking about? they must have good stuff to smoke on in portugal there friend. and you didnt "botter" with us cause we would have handled you like the american's immigration police handle illegal aliens by booting your a$$ right back to your homeland. think on that next time you try to be tough on the forums i have many exile/UMAD cities under my belt wheres your war cities?

DeletedUser

too much talk about Exiled but only see commenting players that i even dont have to botter with, LOL. i was from exiled and im very happy and proud to be in Krypteia. you can see my ranks, i dont need to hide my friends. but it was the most intelligent thing to do. our alliance, after several member quiting, council problems, etc... oh, and im not talking about our wars... yes, because we survived and we were being attacked through the north, weast, east, and south ! YES, and we were being attacked by many people, Discombobulators, Incredibles ( thats the reason for merge thats what i see, lol ) Krypteia, etc. im glad that we had been proud warriors. and you, i think you must be frustrated, with so many chances and the probabiltys at your favor, with a huge difference form us, and you just took some cities, lol, look how we are now. thanks for the war, its all i have to say :D

Are you the guy who sends people messages to judge when they are online or not? I can't remember if it was you or another ex ExileD member with a similar name. Either way, what a noob thing to do

DeletedUser

This is the Tau forum, what else do you expect for us to talk about? What's happening in Sigma? :heh:

No one is invincible, you just have to find the kinks.

Frustrated? No. Waiting to see what happens next? Yes.

The game changes all the time so if i am completely honest it did not surprise me in the slightest that you guys merged. It just means more red for us to hit :)

DeletedUser

LMFAO DP love it and yes more red for you too hit. easy targets too remember them.

DeletedUser20549

To the coward that -reped me and didnt sign it saying I am a noob kid that doesnt play in this world?

Well I do play in this world and next time show you have a pair and sign it!

DeletedUser

I am guessing it's the same person doing it to us all.

Someone obviously doesn't want to draw attention to themselves, just waiting for the next one and the funny comments ;)