Android App Problem Feedback

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you're experiencing an issue with your android app please check this announcement and then post here the relevant information for your specific issue.

Achileus85

Phrourach
1.Clearing Google Play Store's data from your phone and then trying to install Grepolis. To do this, go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Play Store > Clear data.
2. Re-installing the whole Google Play Store App. Do do this go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > uninstall updates. After that try to install Grepolis again.

ID DOES NOT HELP!!! I EVEN RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS, BUT APP STILL ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY PHONE - LG G4c, WITH ANDROID 5.0.2!!!!!
WHY THE HELL YOU MADE UPDATES THAT MADE IT ALL WORST?????

Andy Seekings

Lochagos
App hangs on inno white screen
Grep version 2.266
Android 6.0
Alcatel Tablet
Tried all the suggestions, none help
WiFi doesn't help
Wait 90s dosent help
Reinstall grep doesn't help, new version WILL download and install, but hangs on start screen
Clearing play store cash no help
Didn't reinstall play store, play store will download app fine

Thane Badger

Phrourach
After all these years the biggest flaw in the phone app is that it sets the game time by default to your local area. On my own phone app there is a one hour difference between the standard UTC set by the fact that I live within walking distance of the Royal Observatory at Greenwich and the German obsession with technical correctness through the fact that our country adjusts to daylight saving time during the summer. If I say up half the night to support a new I city player in a conquest, I don't wan't to find his clock is 2 hours out of synch because he used this primaive and utterly useless phone app on which you cant even adjust the time at all and need to manually calculate every journey onto game time.

This is a virtual world played in virtual time and local time is entirely irrelevant.

1. Set the default time on the phone app to UTC. OR at least have the facility to do it ourselves.
2. Stop this nonsense of changing the time twice a year based upon when the sun reaches it's zenith in Berlin. Nobody cares about "it is technically one hour earlier at the Reichstag so all must change their clock." Just leave the time permanently at UTC and if any obessive OCD time lord wants to mess around with it, let them do it themselves and then deal with their alliance.