Another One! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is my interview with Legion666k enjoy :)

Thunder Army Hello Legion!
Many MANY, people have asked for you to be interviewed, and It would be a PLEASURE to interview you. What do you say? Want to give the forums a bit of excitement?
Thunder Army
The Daily Nu Reporter
LEGION666K Ok
Thunder Army So, in Nu, what inspired you to make an alliance?
LEGION666K to prove that i can.i was too many times in alliaces ruled by idiots.we have many leaders,all of them very good and experienced players,in fact real mass murderers,like myself.my only credit is that i bring them together.
Thunder Army I see,
Do you have any friends in other alliances? Any Enemies?
LEGION666K hmm,hard to say.friends?i dont think so.peoples who i respect?very few.enemies?never look over worms,only kill them.
Thunder Army I like it!
Do you see yourself progressing far in this world? Or dropping out early?
LEGION666K this world is a training camp 4 us in order to conquer the first 2.0 world.still,im sure we will win this server.
Thunder Army Interesting,
do you have any goals to look forward to? Number one in BP? Number one period?
LEGION666K im pretty sure that i will be no1 in points and bpa.even that i know here few players as good as i am.bad news is that all of them are friends of mine,so cant farm them.ha,ha!
Thunder Army Very good!
Now what about behind the scenes, on the forums, do you read them a lot? Use the information at all?
LEGION666K sometimes i use them.i dont really like nu forum.its empty,somehow.anyway,i read it from time to time.
Thunder Army I see,
and how about other players? Are you intimidated at all by any of them?
LEGION666Kr u kidding me
Thunder Army Not at all
LEGION666K i guess i answered to that
Thunder Army Good to know :)
And is there anything you would like to say to the forums?
LEGION666K i dont really.im banned all the time.i intend to win this server and the first 2.0.with my friends.after that no more grepo.marry xmas thunder!

Enjoy guys.

DeletedUser

well he is not winning and mostly cos we have masterity who will be nr 1 in points and BPA

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Good interview...

And Fhibner, Masterity isn't always going to be number 1 in points. and because he is rank 1, doesn't mean he is good... He could be a point whore.

Anyway, we will see which players comes on top when people start getting revolt.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
However you can't possibly know that he won't always be number one. Unless some among us are psychic then for all intents and purposes anything is possible and Masterity could stay at number 1 for the duration of this server

DeletedUser

Or not.......

Seriously the game just started, 15 ago, and speed one is very slow so the world still has a very very long way ahead and saying that smo will be #1 for the duration of this server is just retarded (sorry), there are a lot of factors to be taken into consideration, not only IG ones but RL ones too, as far as i know everyone, even mutzzy or masterity could leave this world tomorrow cause of RL problems, nobody can play to stay in top of the worlds for a year without any RL problems, unless he has no Real Life that is, even then he might get bored or find a new, more interesting game.

DeletedUser

Or not.......

Seriously the game just started, 15 ago, and speed one is very slow so the world still has a very very long way ahead and saying that smo will be #1 for the duration of this server is just retarded (sorry), there are a lot of factors to be taken into consideration, not only IG ones but RL ones too, as far as i know everyone, even mutzzy or masterity could leave this world tomorrow cause of RL problems, nobody can play to stay in top of the worlds for a year without any RL problems, unless he has no Real Life that is, even then he might get bored or find a new, more interesting game.

the only thing is that masterity was nr1 in Iota but left cos he got bored and no one challenged him. And he will stay up there for as long as he does not get bored.

DeletedUser

What you think how many players is playing Nu and have been number 1 in some servers before?
And how many players is playing Nu and have been number 1 in some servers before and never used gold?
As endri19 said: there are a lot of factors to be taken into consideration

DeletedUser

What you think how many players is playing Nu and have been number 1 in some servers before?
And how many players is playing Nu and have been number 1 in some servers before and never used gold?
As endri19 said: there are a lot of factors to be taken into consideration

i know 2 :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Also Just because a player was number 1 on another server, does NOT mean they will be number 1 in the future of Nu.

DeletedUser

First i would like to say that Masterity is most likely a good player, i'm not saying anything to the contrary.

Everyone can hate on Mutzzy all you want but just because you played in one server with him where 2 alliances were attacking him you now think you know him Ha! You say you dont see very good grepo stats but you didnt know him in Eta either ;)

I'm not gonna try to make him out to be some sort of god but he is the best i have ever played with. For those that have been lucky enough to befriend Mutzzy you know him to be loyal as a friend and helpful to most Idiots :D

For all of you that just jump on the band wagon and try to sling insults his way, shame on you....:supermad: Like Gendodo said and he is not even friends with Mutzzy but they have a common respect for eachother none the less..Hats off the Gen for saying that much.

Now you can keep playing your games trying to get him banned and you most likely will because Mutzzy is a bit of a hot head but he now has a good group of mates ingame and thats where all the talking will come to a head.

Either way good luck to all of you and Merry Christmas :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First i would like to say that Masterity is most likely a good player, i'm not saying anything to the contrary.

Everyone can hate on Mutzzy all you want but just because you played in one server with him where 2 alliances were attacking him you now think you know him Ha! You say you dont see very good grepo stats but you didnt know him in Eta either ;)

I'm not gonna try to make him out to be some sort of god but he is the best i have ever played with. For those that have been lucky enough to befriend Mutzzy you know him to be loyal as a friend and helpful to most Idiots :D

For all of you that just jump on the band wagon and try to sling insults his way, shame on you....:supermad: Like Gendodo said and he is not even friends with Mutzzy but they have a common respect for eachother none the less..Hats off the Gen for saying that much.

Now you can keep playing your games trying to get him banned and you most likely will because Mutzzy is a bit of a hot head but he now has a good group of mates ingame and thats where all the talking will come to a head.

Either way good luck to all of you and Merry Christmas :pro:

1 more thing christmas is over :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.