Anti sparta

DeletedUser

For all of those who are sick of sparta. For everyone who cant sit on ANOTHER world where the SPARAN alliances are arround every corner and the MRA's are sneeking up behind you. I PRESENT ANTI SPARTA. We value the killing of all spartans. We laugh in the face of the 300. We fight and we always trymph. So join today and help bring an end to spatans! :pro:

Looking for experienced players who have a good idea of what there doing!

Based in 056 on the boarder with 046 so both oceans we will be recruiting form!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For all of those who are sick of sparta. For everyone who cant sit on ANOTHER world where the SPARA alliances are arround every corner and the MRA's are sneeking up behind you. I PRESENT ANTI SPARTA. We value the killing of all spartans. We laugh in the face of the 300. We fight and we always trymph. So join today and help bring an end to spatans!

That's awesome. You evidently know your enemy well, I really hope the Spara typo indicates you are going to be fighting sparrows.

DeletedUser

Just pointing out how he used an icon based off of the Spartans which he cleared displayed he does not like. Figured the irony was funny.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you didn't like the Spartans you could've made a title that didn't have sparta in it. Like the macedonians or something with Athens or even something Persian. You know being clever and using a name that refers to a group of people who warred with the spartans might help you out

DeletedUser

Just pointing out how he used an icon based off of the Spartans which he cleared displayed he does not like. Figured the irony was funny.

He doesn't hate the movie. He dislikes the multitude of MRAs which always seem to pop up with Sparta or 300 in their name because it makes them seem bada*s. Noobs aren't necessarily bad, as everyone was one once, but when they congreagte in large groups and talk smack like they think they own the game, it gets incredibily annoying.

So, is it ironic he has an avatar from the movie 300 and can't stand noob Spartan alliances?

No.

Is it laughable when people, who don't know some back history to this game, get in its forums and try to gain credibility by being know-it-alls and knocking others down?

Most assuredly. Especially when they fail.

In closing, please try again. Elsewhere preferably.

DeletedUser

I just watched 300, I really really looked for it, but I did not see a single guy with a sign. Or any refrence to Grepolis.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Dang I looked really hard too! Guess I just gotta watch it again.

DeletedUser

He doesn't hate the movie. He dislikes the multitude of MRAs which always seem to pop up with Sparta or 300 in their name because it makes them seem bada*s. Noobs aren't necessarily bad, as everyone was one once, but when they congreagte in large groups and talk smack like they think they own the game, it gets incredibily annoying.

So, is it ironic he has an avatar from the movie 300 and can't stand noob Spartan alliances?

No.

Is it laughable when people, who don't know some back history to this game, get in its forums and try to gain credibility by being know-it-alls and knocking others down?

Most assuredly. Especially when they fail.

In closing, please try again. Elsewhere preferably.

I would equate this alliance with a pacifist movement using a swastika to protest against Nazi ideals, they may be jainists, but using an icon/sign as branding against something with which sign carries a greater association is ironic.

I am not sure if you were attacking the alliance principle or the various other posters with your second comment, so I will reserve any kind of commentary of that for now.

DeletedUser

I would equate it with being open and forward about what you stand against. If I am against teddy bears, for example,, I would probably be in an anti-teddy bear movement. I would not name it "Pro-Pony Movement" or "Sticker and Love Movement". Why is it a problem to let people know right off the bat what it is you are against? Is it completely creative? Well, no, but it leaves little room for confusion.

I just don't understand this backlash against the thread starter. Let him name his alliance whatever he wants. Who cares?

And again, his avatar is poking fun at a movie. He is not against the movie. He is against the slew of MRA spartan this or spartan that alliances that popped up a while back. One has nothing to do with the other. I can like the ancient culture of Sparta, but that doesn't mean I necessarily need to like all those Spartan alliances in this game. Apples and oranges, my friend.

As to the second point, I was going after the poster (who I presume is new to the forum and possibly the game) who was trying to be funny by putting down the thread starter. He didn't know the history and was therefore ignorant of the ideal behind this alliance. It seems to me quite foolish to make fun of something you do not understand and weren't even around for. I liken it to someone who tries to gain credibility by correcting someone's spelling and/or grammar but is incorrect in the same thing him/herself. That's all I was saying.

DeletedUser

ok So I am agains spartan alliances because 99% of the time spartan alliances are complete MRA's and the fact there so increadibly common. I actually like the movies there not bad. I just hate these dang MRA's that are EVERYWHERE (except apparently in 056 as i cant seem to find any)

And as an update to whats going on with the alliance we are currently recruiting good active experienced players on the 056/046 boarder. We were temperarly gone as i discontinued it and joined Gohst assassins after being there i realized it was a compltete mra i quickly maintained leadership status kicked all the low point inactives made it into a decent alliance. And then decided i still dont like it because im not the sole founder. Sooooo....i gathered the top active players and said hey this alliance sucks the founder sucks and i can do better. So we all left in one fatal swoop...and i made this alliance back again. We are now 8 strong active players who have some good experience and are ready to go out and compltely slaughter this area. As some people who were involved in switching over were just going to bed when it happend thell be switching when they wake up and we should be 10 strong. And heres a funny part after i left... I attacked the founder in responce he sent me an invite into A PACT!!! SCARED MUCH!! LQTM (laugh quietly to myelf) Anywya i thought it was kinda funny but if anyones in the area im having a hard time finding any good active members its a little dull out of the core......:(

DeletedUser

I was never attacking the original poster in the first place. Don't know why you felt so to come after me. Just pointing out a silly irony isn't saying he is a bad leader or player.

I think it is funny cuz I have Spartan in my Alliance's name hahaha (at least we aren't an MRA?).

DeletedUser

We fight and we always trymph. So join today and help bring an end to spatans! :pro:

Looking for experienced players who have a good idea of what there doing

LOL! Congrats! all the best. may you "trymph" them all before they trample all over on you =D

Btw, nice english you have there :p

DeletedUser

LOL! Congrats! all the best. may you "trymph" them all before they trample all over on you =D

Btw, nice english you have there :p

Nice violation of the TOS you have there. :p