Any oldies?

DeletedUser

I am both confused and very confused.
Anyhoo, this world seems like a laugh. Though the most accurate thread in this forum in the counting one... :L hahaha

It's not the world that is a laugh. In fact, it's not even the players. The players just LIKE to laugh. Perhaps you're just not in on the action of the world. Get a little closer to Ocean 64/55/54 and perhaps you'll see it. I for one, have found immense havoc and joy in this world. And the players I speak with like to laugh. What is war without merriment on occasion?!

DeletedUser

I agree, i have not found anyone (apart from one person i will not name) who takes this game to seriously, (as in big rages at small mistakes etc) it is a nice change.

DeletedUser

Yes, You played with me ...Back in the day. :p lol

Don't remind me.... ;)

Hey... wanna join the Doves? We could use a player who doesn't suck on the team.

I am both confused and very confused.
Anyhoo, this world seems like a laugh. Though the most accurate thread in this forum in the counting one... :L hahaha

Edessa is a very confusalating world...

You should join the Doves... we are well suited for crazy worlds... our official alliance motto is: "Huh? What?"

We voted on it last week.

It beat out the second place motto suggestion: "What? Huh?" by three votes... with one member abstaining due to a conflict of interest.

DeletedUser

Naw, I'm in HA.

You're obviously joking though..I suck big time! :p Noobs will always be noobs. :p

Yah... but you're like one of those scary dangerous looking noobs...

like the one's on my grandma's face....

oh.. wait... what does "noob" mean again?

nevermind

DeletedUser20289

I play in Mu. Not the most active world. I doubt anyone here played in MU.

DeletedUser

*me waves to James* I'm not sure I like being referred to as an oldie though :p

DeletedUser

So out of curiosity... ( you guys being oldies an all )

Kitties farm 1 was constantly babbling that she had whatever hundreds of cities in some other server ( Gythium? ) and waged entire wars by herself... ( it was non-stop how she would brag about this )... Is any of this true? Anyone know actual details?

I'm guessing most people here do play several servers, but this is my 1st time playing this particular game... I'm a veteran from Astro Empires... recruited by someone here who of course bailed on me about 5 days into the server opening...

DeletedUser

Theta was my first world. ARISE, then made the jump to JFL just before ARISE stumbled and fell. Some would say I had a hand in that. ;)

DeletedUser

First world I played in was Alpha. Played with Tw-Shadow. I don't remember much other then an update irritated a few players, myself included, and I ended up quitting. Few years later and I'm back.

DeletedUser

Nice. What update was that?? I would be interested to know for a history thing im putting together mate.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nice. What update was that?? I would be interested to know for a history thing im putting together mate.

Most probably the 1.26 - 2.0 update lol :p

@Mr Blue... I remember JFL, they were a quality alliance back in the day, I played Theta for a while and were impressed by there game-playing :)

DeletedUser

hi i used to play on theta in the Army of Anubis lol those where the days before 2.0

DeletedUser

Most probably the 1.26 - 2.0 update lol :p

@Mr Blue... I remember JFL, they were a quality alliance back in the day, I played Theta for a while and were impressed by there game-playing :)

The 2nd Founder of JFL was Letteck. Not only did I learn game long lessons from him, but he was in a class all to himself as a Founder.

JFL was the easiest allaince I've served in, and yet the most aggressive alliance I've ever played. Of course being before WW's, it was easier to go all out attack, and not worry about position or naps/pacts

I do not remember you m8, but that is probably due to my extreme age. :eek::p

Last edited by a moderator: