Pnp Anyone up for yatzy?

Wred IV

Chiliarch

We are looking for players to play yatzy with us, as a friend had suggested.

In fairness I'd be bitter too if I had lost 5 cities in 5 hours

So if you have an extra set of dice then come on over, we need something more challenging.

;)

FerociousPanda

It does seem rather quiet around here. And to answer your question, yes I'd love to play some Yatzy! ;)

Ituralde

Phrourach
I don't suppose this was a CS too :eek:

Now if only I'd saved that report of the snipe I got against Wred IV in Rockabillie's city... ;)

Algaion

Oh well.., that won't return Courkamp's five cities that are missing, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wred IV

Chiliarch
It does seem rather quiet around here. And to answer your question, yes I'd love to play some Yatzy! ;)
well come over, but i must warn you that the word on the street is that BD are super lucky, basically a bunch of noobs that get +30 luck on each attack

I don't suppose this was a CS too :eek:

Now if only I'd saved that report of the snipe I got against Wred IV in Rockabillie's city... ;)
Ah man that was a good snipe, you keep sniping that well and we'd be in trouble. I wish i had screenshot my command overview to show you the window of opportunity that you had ;)

Ituralde

Phrourach
Ah man that was a good snipe, you keep sniping that well and we'd be in trouble. I wish i had screenshot my command overview to show you the window of opportunity that you had ;)
From what I saw you only gave me a one or two-second gap, I guess we all get lucky once in a while and that was Rock's lucky day :)

Cheers Wred, you're a tough opponent :)

Last edited:

FerociousPanda

I bet even your +30 luck won't help get you a triple yatzy though, those are tough :p