Anyone?

DeletedUser

After conquest who is there to conquer this is like hyperborea we will colonise cities...lol sim city here....

Also this is the worst part of the en forum

DeletedUser

also the mod here wont even get busy no one on the forum only us spamming

DeletedUser

if i could get some gold i could get to the top but am still with the rest...

Am with the MRA trying to grow but they are not an MRA let me promise you wait in 2 days we will be 70 members

1 day later and still increasing now 151 players over half the capacity of the alliance total,

DeletedUser

dont get so angry we will still become elite just wait and see

DeletedUser

We are going to be a strong alliance not just another MRA, just wait and see. Superbuilder is right. We have a strong core group of players some experienced others not so much, but willing to learn and listen. We will be strong i promise you that.

CG

DeletedUser29371

We are going to be a strong alliance not just another MRA, just wait and see. Superbuilder is right. We have a strong core group of players some experienced others not so much, but willing to learn and listen. We will be strong i promise you that.

CG

Isnt superbuilder that guy who played on Actium and quitted instead of fighting The Clocks where i joined?

I think he is full of you know what...

DeletedUser

Fight no no...Lets see wht was the situation...I was having 2k points and you all were having 5k on my island and what made me leave is not that...It is what the founder of your alliance wrote to me....

Am full of wht you are full of...

Come to tau i will send you 100k to build up and then conquer you like a ................................

DeletedUser

One thing I noticed. League of Legends does have the second highest average in the top 10. I never understood the strategy of recruiting so many players though.

It can be a good idea, recruiting loads at the start of a world, It allows you to look who is experienced or willing to learn, take the best of them, then either boot the rest, or consume them.

I have no real problem with MRA's just cannot understand why people would join them, everybody should be looking at location and choosing the best alliance for there position, Until big enough to handle them selves
Take ocean 45 there are 11 players from League of Legends they are probably the biggest targets for all the other alliances in that ocean
mainly as they are classed as being in an MRA and also because it is a scalp worth taking

DeletedUser29371

Fight no no...Lets see wht was the situation...I was having 2k points and you all were having 5k on my island and what made me leave is not that...It is what the founder of your alliance wrote to me....

Am full of wht you are full of...

Come to tau i will send you 100k to build up and then conquer you like a ................................

Whose fault was that you ONLY had 2k and we had 5k ???

Dont worry... I know your skills from Actium :) you're a noone let alone skilled or elite!

I seen you writing some silly words about your good alliance coming to actium and was really disappointed .

DeletedUser

Where and when....ohh please it even makes me not quote your post as it is just nothing but a big lie...Which alliance i have none i join the ones that exist and will never join clock as i have a clock myself..

If am not exerpinced same to you 2...and also Merry christmas...

DeletedUser

its not so bad, I've put together a very small Elite group of players and it seems we may have a good challenge. looking forward till BP Ends :)

DeletedUser

Well, i don't see it as a MRA, you know why its keeping as much members, most of them are inactive so that they could farm them, its a good tactic!

Well to keep things interesting I've joined, my alliance name is Night Fall and i play by the name UrsiX

DeletedUser23516

I thought that was you, UrsiX =) Not to big of a challenge in 45 if you ask me.

DeletedUser

There is no MRA at the moment...

Because there are two alliances that have divided themselves and call us an MRA so in short there are no MRA