Anyone?

DeletedUser23516

By definition, an MRA is an alliance that recruits many players, without thinking about location. If you look at League of Legends, they may have good players, but their players are all over and in every ocean.

DeletedUser23986

MRA= mass recruiting alliance.

If an alliance is just recruiting unknown players without any parameters, well, then it is an MRA. An elite alliance always starts from one ocean and conquers the others....

DeletedUser

League Of Legends ill say this world cap is 300 so cant expect alliances with big cap to be MRA can you?

thats my opinion

DeletedUser29371

League Of Legends ill say this world cap is 300 so cant expect alliances with big cap to be MRA can you?

thats my opinion

MRA is an alliance who sents out MASS INVITES (so 3+) without any message etc.

not based on (thought likely mistaken) member count....

you aint MRA if you have 50 friends joining but you are MRA if you make Alliance and invite 50 players randomly

DeletedUser

look how we are limiting our points...also we got a new mra into the world

DeletedUser

yeah you guys are looking ok good average, good attacking BPs

and where the heck did Romanian Fighters come from? was it a merger?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. i am still .....dun dun dun...a noob to this game. I played WoW since 2006 and jumped over to here. I roll with the alliance grp named "Ice Storm". Im just looking to hear about overall advice for the game. New, but a fast learner and unlike most who probably play the game, check the forums page. Thanks ~90s

DeletedUser

90s ~

I would recommend reading threads in the Gameplay Questions section of the forum as well as reading the Grepolis Wiki. There is lots of information between those two. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. i am still .....dun dun dun...a noob to this game. I played WoW since 2006 and jumped over to here. I roll with the alliance grp named "Ice Storm". Im just looking to hear about overall advice for the game. New, but a fast learner and unlike most who probably play the game, check the forums page. Thanks ~90s

with that city name, not sure advise is what you need more like help ;)
I would be happy to send you an in game message summing up the basics if you wish, you are a bit far away to join our alliance, as lane says, the gameplay threads are useful, be warned this game is just as addictive as WoW, and could lead to divorce or at least a good few household heated debates, enjoy the game

DeletedUser

yeah you guys are looking ok good average, good attacking BPs

and where the heck did Romanian Fighters come from? was it a merger?
romanian fighters are just team of god but under a different name

DeletedUser

with that city name, not sure advise is what you need more like help ;)
I would be happy to send you an in game message summing up the basics if you wish, you are a bit far away to join our alliance, as lane says, the gameplay threads are useful, be warned this game is just as addictive as WoW, and could lead to divorce or at least a good few household heated debates, enjoy the game

Thanks Graeme0161. If you could send me a in game message with some things that would be greatly appreciated. Atm i only have a few questions. SO when you do get a chance, message me and ill reply with some questions i have for ya. Thanks again. ~90s

DeletedUser

you remeber me, :) could you remind me who you are?

Awww my feelings are hurt now *cries* Think about it a bit, it will come back to you. I know ive been away for so long and its hard to keep track of every noob out there. Ill give you a hint, Nu, ZEP before we merged cause of my heart issue which is now cleared up.

P.S. I still loves you

DeletedUser

Sorry, its my age, I forget my kids names as well, your name does ring a bell, but Ikeep thinking of that pesky friendly ghost

Do you remember ramraider27 then he was a ZEP lad, he is with us in this world