Aphedis's shop/gallery

DeletedUser

ok ok people.
I'll do that.:)

But after these request,I'm temporarily closing the shop,just so there arent any unhappy customers for waiting.:D

DeletedUser

ok thanks. I need a sig for the time where I am experimenting with gimp. I like what you have done with the other ones, I hope you can do the same.

DeletedUser

Hay Aphedis can you make me a Hippy Sig with a Hippy on one side and in the other side can you have a peace sign but the peace sighn colorful not like my curent avvy (its just a Hold until You make me a awsome sig and avvy) and in the middle can you write Sulleto And in smaller font The 300 For the background can you make a colorful background

Same size as the normal sig(700 by 120) And A avvy that has the same peace sighn Thanks

DeletedUser

People,sorry for waiting!
I've been very buisy this week,and I'll be the next one too.I'll be getting to work on your requests now on the weekend,and consider them all done.

Until then,I would ask for patience.:)

Thank you.

DeletedUser

people,sorry for waiting!
I've been very buisy this week,and i'll be the next one too.i'll be getting to work on your requests now on the weekend,and consider them all done.

Until then,i would ask for patience.:)

thank you.

o.k. O.k. O.k. O.k. O.k. :p

DeletedUser

Okay,this is for Bianh.

I only couldnt make you that avatar,since you still didnt give me the theme.I hope the coa is what you wanted.(as well as the sig.:)

SIG:
bianhsig.png

COA
legion2j.png

DeletedUser

Almost there!;)

Though I could use a bit of help.You're not specific enough on the theme.I understand what you want,but I could use a pic or two you want me to put in.

It would be a lot easier.;)

DeletedUser

Size:Max -
Format: Serious, so darker colors, but not gothic.
Text:I want it to say Team Python in letters, Knock youself out with the details.
Accessories:Snake striking on right, theme, well, you know that assasin creed guy? well, have you ever read the Rangers Apprenitce series? If not, picture the creed guy's cloak, only greenish camo, with 2 knives on the hips, one longer, other a throwing knife. Quiver of arrows on back also.
images
This is the guy. Add the knives, Minus the bow.

If you could make a sig like that, thanks a ton.

Sure,the only problem is,do you want specificly that pic,or I could use another one?(the same guy of course.)

DeletedUser

Love the sig, and the CoA too. Thanks for everything, I repped you and will do so again after I spread the love. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Love the sig, and the CoA too. Thanks for everything, I repped you and will do so again after I spread the love. :)

Hey,copy the URL of your sig between these two
.;)

Oh and Katgar,the first pic doesnt work.The second one does.;)

DeletedUser

Sorry Katgar for waiting.

Here's the thing.:)

Hope you like it.

katgar1.png

DeletedUser

People, I'm temporarily closing my shop. I finished all the requests and wouldn't like to see any more of them during holidays. :D:p

Cheers everyone!:)

CLOSED(p)

Last edited by a moderator: