Aphedis's shop/gallery

DeletedUser

Ah thats much better, its amazeing how such a minor thing that doesnt fit can make a big difference. Thats perfect, thanks I rate it 10/10

DeletedUser

Are you still running your sig shop? I may have a tad problem im hopeing you can fix regarding the fact that I was an idiot and asked for the world to be put into the sig before knowing for sure what the setting in the world were so now we must wait out yet another world and I need to have the world taken out of my sig at least untill we know which world for sure we are going to be in.

DeletedUser

Are you still running your sig shop? I may have a tad problem im hopeing you can fix regarding the fact that I was an idiot and asked for the world to be put into the sig before knowing for sure what the setting in the world were so now we must wait out yet another world and I need to have the world taken out of my sig at least untill we know which world for sure we are going to be in.

So,you need the world nu thing out?
got ya

DeletedUser

Size- normal 700x120( if that is normal hay)
Theme- world war two pinup ladies ( make sure shes a goregous girl)
Primary writting- DJordjic
Secondary writting- NU

Hope thats enough bud? Please let me know if its not:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Drac,this is it:

draconis12345.png

DeletedUser

Size- normal 700x120( if that is normal hay)
Theme- world war two pinup ladies ( make sure shes a goregous girl)
Primary writting- DJordjic
Secondary writting- NU

Hope thats enough bud? Please let me know if its not:)

What kind of ladies again?

DeletedUser

I think you are one of the better graphic artists in this forum and would love to have a grepolis alliance picture and grepolis profile pic. They will go into my world Nu profile. Also I would like a forum sig. Sorry for wanting 3 things, and I don't want to abuse your shop. :)

Use a sort of heavenly, gold, font that kind of shines like light or something. Whatever you think works for the alliance name: Legion of Honour.

Requirements:
For the alliance pic:
Max. size: 180 kb, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels
use this picture please:
picture7oo.png

alliance name: Legion of Honour

For the player pic:
240x180 pixels, max. 180 KBytes (same size as the first one)
With the words: "Loyal Soldier of the Legion of Honour"

For the siggy:
No size requirement
use a cool text that fits with the pic
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4958/angelinthewar650837.jpg
A quote: Dying on your feet is better than living on your knees.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator: