Aphedis's shop/gallery

DeletedUser

thats great thanks, will rep you for this :) one thing though, could you possibly make the 'Lukemac2' clearer, is quite hard to make out.
Thanks for the choice with the elephant skin aswell, but personally prefer the one without. Again though great job is amazing, you have real skills

DeletedUser

thats great thanks, will rep you for this :) one thing though, could you possibly make the 'Lukemac2' clearer, is quite hard to make out.
Thanks for the choice with the elephant skin aswell, but personally prefer the one without. Again though great job is amazing, you have real skills

Haha,thanks.
Yes,I can.:D

DeletedUser

Here:
luke123.jpg

DeletedUser

Awh,here's silly me trying to open up a sig shop.:D
so....

welcomeb.jpg

Now,in RL I handle movie graphics, but I can't make sigs with
the programs and software we use for the films.

So,I'm back to the old Corel.(Photo Paint):)

Those who also use Corel and have no idea what to do with it,(neither do I,but I manage :D))can PM me,or post questions here about it.

I've seen alot of good shops,and I'm just trying to be a little aid.
I'll post some of my work here,you can give me some hints,or post your own requests,if brave enough.:D

Now,most of what I made I deleted.

Here are just some:
princeofpersiasig.jpg

alphariussig.jpg

gordopolis2.jpg
ribbon.jpg

For now,I'm open for hints,questions,and requests.
When it comes to requests I only do sigs.

You have to write the:

Size:max. is 700(width)X 120(hight) -So,respect the sig rules.
Main Theme/concept:The main thing,what will it be?What do you want me to write?
Accessories:something more?
---------

Does Corel cost money?

DeletedUser

Before you get too popular

Ive watched you make some really sweet sigs so im going to ask you for my sig for when NU is released before you get to popular here.

Size:700X 120
Main Theme/concept:Im guessing you have seen some Nemesis sigs around so it should fit this theme with a bit more of a goth/vampire feel to it... becuase of my name id appreciate it if you included a sweet pic of a vampire as well as a grim reaper theme if thats possible.
Accessories:Writeing: World NU (fairly discreet on the sig and not very large)
DraculasHeir (my name)
Nemesis: (Alliance)
Quote: Death Couldn't Stop Me What Makes You Think You Can?
(ignore the quote if you cant fit all this writeing)

Have fun pushing random buttons! Im sure you can make this look sweet.

DeletedUser

You're signatures are really nice. One thing though, it's very low quality/ sharp, try to smooth them down a bit and save as .png, it works, really.

DeletedUser

Does Corel cost money?

Probably.I don't know I already had it for some time so I'm not sure how I got it.
But probably.You can download Photoshop or even Corel but "Photo Paint"is the one you need.

DeletedUser

You're signatures are really nice. One thing though, it's very low quality/ sharp, try to smooth them down a bit and save as .png, it works, really.

Maybe I should leave the "sharp"for some time.:D

Oh and Drac,I really haven't seen any Nemesis stuff....can you be a little more specific,or just give me a few pics so I can see what it is.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Remember, we need to be in Nemesis social group to see the CoA's.

DeletedUser

Drac,I'll make you the sig as soon as I get home.I'm at work now and here I don't have the proper programs to work.

'till then

Cheers!:)

DeletedUser

Really? they all work for me.... basically its all grim reaper themed but I want mine to have a bit of a vampire aspect due to my name. Try doublclicking maybe it will work

Remember, we need to be in Nemesis social group to see the CoA's.
He should still be able to see both the sigs... you can always just look for a post from that player if you want to see both sigs

DeletedUser

Really? they all work for me.... basically its all grim reaper themed but I want mine to have a bit of a vampire aspect due to my name. Try doublclicking maybe it will work

He should still be able to see both the sigs... you can always just look for a post from that player if you want to see both sigs

I got it thanks.:)

DeletedUser

Absolutely brilliant! I love it! Thanks alot... I think your going to be competition for Law once your around for awhile. Now if I understand right you dont do avatars or coat of armes if thats the case I must search out someone for those.
+Rep (it says I must spread it around first but you will get it when im allowed to give it again).
Only question is whats the little ball thing thats after can?
Also I may wait untill the release date of NU so dont worry if I dont try it on right away (maybe earlier if I can get some sort of Avatar, maybe ill go bug law for one)

DeletedUser

Absolutely brilliant! I love it! Thanks alot... I think your going to be competition for Law once your around for awhile. Now if I understand right you dont do avatars or coat of armes if thats the case I must search out someone for those.
+Rep (it says I must spread it around first but you will get it when im allowed to give it again).
Only question is whats the little ball thing thats after can?
Also I may wait untill the release date of NU so dont worry if I dont try it on right away (maybe earlier if I can get some sort of Avatar, maybe ill go bug law for one)

Haha,I doubt.Law is a great teacher,and he'll always have his style.I'll have mine.

Now the font I used for you quote is called "Bones"(logicly).The question mark is that skull(little ball).I too was suprised when I saw that,its funny.:p
Does it get in the way?

Yeah I wanted something with a story.The grave and your name on it represent immortality,and the quote gives it meaning.And Grimm by the right(means that death favours you)and left its you.(a vampire)
So I too am pleased with how it worked out.

And I'm glad you like the sig,you can use it when you need it.:) Its the whole purpose anyway.:)

DeletedUser

Probabbly the best with no punctuation at the end... I think it distracts from the amazeing work because peaple will be looking at that to figure out what it is. And the reason for the way you have done this sig makes me like it even more. Other than that little detail I think its perfect.

Edit: is that little skull a period or a question mark... if its a period could you post it with no punctuation and another with the question mark? Sorry for the trouble

Drac

DeletedUser

Probabbly the best with no punctuation at the end... I think it distracts from the amazeing work because peaple will be looking at that to figure out what it is. And the reason for the way you have done this sig makes me like it even more. Other than that little detail I think its perfect.

OK.I'll get it done.:)

Here ya go:

draconis1.png