Pnp Apocalypse unveil new anthem

DeletedUser

With more ins and outs than the North Korean government, Apocalypse have finally unveiled their new, official alliance anthem.

Here it is.

*If I've screwed up the title on this 1, I'll shoot myself :p

DeletedUser

ah come on, where is the imagination, the video editing? you need to stop lads and take a breather before opening PnP threads with just a link to (not even the original but a Karaoke version, sung by session musicians on a casio keyboard) the Hokey Koke. In the interests of neutrality (and i said that with a straight face too) give me half an hour and i'll show you what you should of done.

PNP 101.. :p

DeletedUser

Apocalypse Now?? Armageddon outta here..

So with probably only 11 days til WW kicks off Herm has kicked up a final twist. The clear favourites Apocalypse have been solidly cementing their possition to sew up the server , WW islands established, pacts being cemented , plans put in place and 120 loyal alliance members ready to swiftly end out the server as victors. what could possibly go wrong?

Meanwhile somewhere in Romania

Since Jamo honourably left Apoca, things have not been fairing well for a certain young lad out in the wilds of Transylvannia. Kicked out the Apoca council for abusing his privileges amongst many other selfish and idiotic transgressions he has been stewing for months :supermad: .. on top of this he must of lost his Romanian -English dictionary as his famously descriptive and understandable posts have all but disappeared from the Apoca forum..

Suddenly : Screenshot 2015-04-20 14.11.08.png

Archidiamedes on 2015-04-18 at 00:50 said:
Hi Ait,

You will have to read the post I made in the forum before this message will make sense. (Unless someone else deletes parts of it.)

Unfortunately I was chosen to be the bearer of bad news because I know you best. So here is the story. Exo apparently has been stewing in anger since being kicked out of council, for months I guess, and he has returned after being away. There is no easy way to put this. He and GP are threatening to leave the alliance and take a bunch of people with them if you don't step down as founder.

Now i have been playing Grep for a while . This is the first time to my knowledge a player has gone in a huff for being told a few facts and then deliberately tried to bring down an alliance of 120+ players less than a fortnight until their inevitable victory in WW (please remember this is the guy who goes on ENDLESSLY about honour..)

But it gets even better, here is what exo thinks should happen to make everything right after the founder steps down at his behest..

Archidiamedes said:
A few days ago they were threatening to have a vote of "no confidence" but we managed to avoid that, at least for now. Dealing with them has been a major pain in the a** because I keep hearing different stories depending on whom I'm talking to and it keeps changing. I think you stepping down is the big one. But it seemed they were also talking about trying to get Exo on council too.

:D Let me be the first to say 'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' :D cos that is what you need a guy with that temperament and reputation for kicking players who disagree with him given the rights to kick the whole alliance during WW. But surly he would not do that would he..perhaps he would just 'hold a vote of no confidence' (what is this anyway a Bloody game or an actual literal matter of life and death?) No if he didn't get his way indications are he not only hates Ait, his founder but also the entire Apoca council (i wonder if this includes Sir CodFish .) :eek:

Archidiamedes said:
Sometimes I think they are just trying to find excuses to complain. There is certainly no convincing them of an alternative viewpoint (YOU are the one who gave GP back his leadership rights but he voluntarily revoked them twice!) or the BLATANT hypocrisy they are engaging in (all that talk of "honour"), not to mention how they will be destroying the whole alliance due to not liking you (and also not liking the rest of council--they were clear about that).

SO put it this way, Apoca options seemed to be get rid of their founder who has worked tirelessly and loyally for their cause and bend (again) to the will of players who have NO respect for their council nor obviously the alliance as a whole. Or do the right thing and get rid of the idiots causing trouble for the majority, who would inevitably do the same again at some point -if i were Jon and Zt i would be taking note of this as well..you may be forced to step down by Exo at some point if you merge lol!!!

So what happens :
Aitvaras said:
I will not only step down as a founder, it's not my alliance anway, I will also leave this world. Feel free to take my cities.

Ait

and everybody in the middle of this did nothing..Cra300 left (alliance leader) as a protest and has since returned to sort out this mess..meanwhile no one is saying a word negatively about any of the protagonists in fear of upsetting them ..well all except Froggy who decided he could not play another 6 months under such volatile conditions with such appeasement of bullys -i love this next quote, you don't know the guy but to get him to swear or curse is something i have never been able to do..

Frogstomp25 said:
In the words of the poet , f*** Apoca and everything they stand for. I would rather eat my own s*** then rejoin them

But on the whole i think Arch sums it up perfectly in his Mail to Ait .

Archidiamedes said:
Sorry to be the one to say it all, it's too bad those guys ever got in here in the first place, they have inflated our numbers but they are thugs and have no idea what a team is--only their little gang.

Ape- easement never works

and thats how you do it Beefy...discuss.

DeletedUser

and thats how you do it Beefy...discuss.

Sorry son. No it ain't. You got too personal ... and you should never get personal

I have to say that I prefer

hokey-pokey.jpg

but then again I'm from Penarth and we are funny like that ;)

DeletedUser

sorry tampon of corinith you ' re right, it was way too personal..it won't happen again :)

DeletedUser46794

come now jamo his post isn't that bad, it did make me laugh :)

DeletedUser

come now jamo his post isn't that bad, it did make me laugh :)

really? I think he's about as funny as a fire in an orphanage..i feel like going on the rest of the externals and abusing him so badly his proctologist will think he has been in a car crash..:p

ps - AOC having reflected about your 'don't get personal ' jibe =have you actually been reading any of the PNP in en 72? I think we crossed that line back in spring last year lol!

obviously at this stage one can't be under any illusions that i despise Exo, now i may be a scum bag but i don't preach about honour and try and screw a whole alliance at the same time. funny thing is he genuinely aint that good a player in that yes he can play but its still speed 1 revolt.., just too big now to be removed with his clique (although i still would get the whole alliance to rim them all, but that is me) also think the fact he was so quiet for so long and nobody actually said on the forums ' where has Exo gone' batterred his ego. Strangley quiet on the forums now -probably much glee at TDr and SC will be on at 1 am with his rebuttal but it feels like a prison lockdown from apoca.

"It is like a prison drama - total lockdown, like the Shawshank Redemption..only with more tunnelling thru s*** and no f****** redemption"

Malcolm Tucker.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Lets be honest here, If I was Ait I would be mad at the treatment reciceved here. Forced out and stabbed in the back by people he trusted? Obviously there isn't much in terms of loyalty and friendship in Apoc if this is how you treat your friends.

thumbs-down-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bad form Apoc...

DeletedUser

Great PnP (by Jamo, not Burger King), though it doesn't reveal the full story.

Are you saying I should be removed and Jamo should take my place? I see a pattern forming here :D

Who is to say that there isn't more going on here than you think? ;)

More than being a backstabbing, disloyal, Exo loving apologist? I don't think I want to know if there is ;)

lol look at you dance for apoc and Sir Codfish, Codfish is puppet master just look at how much he makes you dance on these forums

Look, whoever keeps posting these negative comments, at least leave your name so I can return the favour :Angry:

...and if that wasn't from Sir Codfish himself then you need immediate psychiatric attention.

The GM

Phrourach
and if that wasn't from Sir Codfish himself then you need immediate psychiatric attention.

Oh no, not another one from Apoc joining Sir Cod in a straight jacket? Can you blame them though, must be really hard on their robotic, brainwashed masses watching their heroes self implode.

DeletedUser

More than being a backstabbing

It's funny how you all try to lampoon me for PnP. Yet here you are taking such a low and untrue swing at the founder of Archileaks. I guess it's common TD practice to blame the messenger?

Look, whoever keeps posting these negative comments, at least leave your name so I can return the favour :Angry:

...and if that wasn't from Sir Codfish himself then you need immediate psychiatric attention.

Lol, I got one too but it was +rep, which is understandable as I'm the loveable Codfish :D

king beef will dance for you, you are puppet master, wheel out the dance floor for him

DeletedUser

i got it as a plus rep too lol!! i can only assume it is from a pretty established forum user as it bumped up my rep a bracket..

Now in the whole scheme of things i thought it only fair to post, there are other bits on going on Apoas forum i could post, and also the Tdr reaction but i shalnt..For my part it is purely an honest reaction to Exo, he screwed the coalition however fraut it was,he screwed me (although i ceded) and by proxy the dozen or so Ol who wanted to go to Apoca and has continued his form to screw a guy who didn't deserve it int he slightest - a co founder in a very well run alliance, and all down to his ego (and at the worst possible time in the game). As stated before i realise Apoca will have a fear that losing such players as GP and Exo will dramatically weaken them so i will say this :

Forget their size or ability and THINK about the precedent you set by bending to their will. you are saying that any large player who is well position can undermine the whole leadership structure of your alliance, even forcing founders out the game - this renders alliance meaningless, you then become an anarchic group pushing toward a common goal at a tenth of the purpose you would of as a collective and always with that ever present fear of rebellion. IMO -get Ait back boot GP and Exo (you already know their city set up) and take them down as quick as you can. Tough in the short term but morally the correct decision. if i were in Apoca i would NEVER give a player like eXo leaders rights, you would have to be insane to bend to his will.
I feel sorry for Ait, Arch and SC... (especially sC as he has to placate what was ulitmatley his alliance members against the founders of his new alliance and create balance from this cluster Feck) they are all caught in this mess when they had done everything relatively well in game- and in-spite of what others may think they done it ' honourably' (lol -god i hate Exo's hypocrisy ) and well within the rules of the game.

to do what this group of players have done ranks as bad as a major sabotage and none in that group has the pervue to speak about honourable play ever again, their names are mud in En72. It is a shame they won't come on the externals to explain nor defend what is a shocking betrayal of not just their leaders but every single member of their alliance.

DeletedUser46851

Listen, TD guys, you may feel that this is a great chance to go after Sir Codfish (and who could blame you) but to me, again to me, it doesn't sound like this was his doing. Exo, his former TE player, a known hot head, got pissy. I could rattle off a dozen players from TD who have done the same thing.

I think that ait is getting the shaft here and that one person, even a leader, is never at fault for how things go down within an alliance ( maybe nate, i'll give you that)

If apoc were to boot those players they know that there will be quite a few who would follow suit and leave, they can't have that so close to WW. What if those players have a city on a WW? And who in their right mind would want Gpig as an enemy? By himself he could take a wonder island city if he wanted to, don't kid yourself. The guy knows everything that is happening in this world and always finds the exact opportune time to attack and take a city, he's a wizard in that regards.

I'm thankful that we don't have this type of issue within our core group of players. There are always people in an alliance who feel slighted and vengeful but when it comes to core players, this type of thing creates chaos.

personally I hope that everything works out, because if a large chunk leaves or another alliance forms with ZT this world could last another year. And I think we are all sick of each other where we don't want that to happen!!!

Sorry for the meaningful, touch BS. I must be off my game this morning :)

DeletedUser

good god red that was actually quite nice -

i will disagree with the GP part tho, however good a player you are ,or maybe a sustained assault from an alliance will take you out the game, maybe he takes a city or 2 but as soon s the ALU is rinsed that is it -backfoot and picking city's to lose or save(remember Exo when Zt op'd him ' I NEED BRIEMES!!!!!), how many times have Ol or TD picked a ZT player and kept them on 24/7 til they break? its an op MO for me.

as for other players leaving , well only the crowned ones like Exo will do it, selfish by nature because they already have what the inexperienced player in the alliance want and use that as further leverage to enforce their will..but give me 10 players half Gp size and both him and eXo would be gone in a fortnight (slots depending of course)

DeletedUser46851

thanks jamo, i was having an out of body experience

cra, what would that matter if we took them in or not? We did it with ZT and look how that turned out for us, it was great for you guys since now they are planning on joining up with you guys. Interesting since it was your propoganda that made them think we were up to no good. Also considering how ALL of the TE guys SWORE that they would never play with someone who was ex-ZT back when the coalition was breaking up. Funny how WW changes people's ideas no?

Why don't you ask bobmell or anvill how they have been treated since they joined TD? There is a reason that they are sticking with us

DeletedUser46794

thanks for the reply, you answered a question i was only hearing things about.