Newspaper Apollonia Times Seventeenth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser3303

New? How long do you get to claim that? Haha.
Also you don't get claims on taking out TM, I made the decision to not re-recruit to build up TM well before Epilek was a thing.
And I said taken out, as in no longer here, yeah SS has been knocked down a bit, but we're not out and we won't be.
And I believe Anon was somewhere around #15 when you started hitting them

ok so you you claim that ss won lots of wars, they pretty much only won these wars because they recruited all the top players of the alliances they was fighting.
But Epi taken lots of cities off TM, causing discontent with there members, making them either jump ship or go inactive, this dont count as winning?
Im really bored of arguing with you sable, and this will be my last comment on this matter cos its really starting to boor me.

DeletedUser

Well, Najis also take our inactive cities, and then messingaround how strong they are. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rest assured as long as I am in this world there will be a thorn in your side revolting you daily.

DeletedUser30111

ok so you you claim that ss won lots of wars, they pretty much only won these wars because they recruited all the top players of the alliances they was fighting.
But Epi taken lots of cities off TM, causing discontent with there members, making them either jump ship or go inactive, this dont count as winning?
Im really bored of arguing with you sable, and this will be my last comment on this matter cos its really starting to boor me.

Y'all had 1 successful op on us in which you took most of Hen's cities, at the time TM had very few players because I had already started getting players to move over to SS in an effort to shut TM down, the prroof is all in the stats. I think you're just stopping the arguement because you have nothing to stand on :p

DeletedUser26412

Naji you really think you are smart by trying to talk rubbish here? Stick to facts and truth guys. I have read 2 great inacuracies here said by tetra. Won't even bother myself to correct them. There is no way that Naji will survive. Better start getting used to the fact that Epi is the only alliance that you need to be afraid of. Epi works alone. We DO NOT get other alliances involved when we do ops. We work independant and if other alliances do things same time as we do... That is a coincidence. .... A word to the guys from Anon.... Nothing personal guys... We are just clearing up our core. Not everything can be done diplomatically. This is a fighting game after all.

That is nonsense you timed your op on us to coincide with Bunniez - other guys don't even deny that. The fact that you boast about taking our cities in conjunction with Bunniez, PI, Macca tash whilst you are also pacted with dogs, pups, and have naps with exiles and no doubt a dozen other alliances shows you guys up for who you are.

Yes it's a war game - thanks for pointing that out - but the way you have all boasted about your victories..what a joke.
You are only fighting an alliance much smaller than you and Sesame who have been busy in another world as you all know. So stop patting yourselves on the back, the noise is getting annoying.

DeletedUser34961

ok. First epi is not about to take Anon down... bunniez, jackrabbits, exile immortals and academy, legion of shade, epi, PI, The macca tash together are about to take anon down. AND you guys alone are twice the size of our alliance we were ranked i believe 13 when you attacked us. So im not sure a trophy would be in order for epi, sorry.

And you guys joined in the OP us AFTER bunniez and friends started that op and had already been at war with us for months anyway.

And epi is not a new alliance...they are an alliance formed after they bailed on there friends in PI because SS was destroying you guys...

I know this is a fantasy game but lets not lose all sense of reality here.

DeletedUser21784

Bunniez, Rabbitz, Exile Immortals + sister, Legion of shade, Epilektoi, PI, Macca
To all of you who needed to gang up against us because the rabbit clan alone wasn’t able to defeat us: Maybe Anonymous will fall – but your victory will be so poor. It’s all but glorious to flatten an ally which is heavily outnumbered and tarnished after weeks of energy-sapping fights. Really no heroic deed and nothing to boast of.

At the end of the day we may be beaten, but we are certainly not bowed.
I am proud of having been in this great alliance.

DeletedUser

I consider your acceptance of the futility of your efforts to be flattering to our strategy of the inevitable continuation and expansion of our alliance. Now say that three times real fast. =)

DeletedUser44484

I consider your acceptance of the futility of your efforts to be flattering to our strategy of the eventual continuation and expansion of our alliance. Now say that three times real fast. =)

is seams to be a bunny thing^^ they cant do any thing by them selfs^^
we have the entire clan on us, and we are small and alone^^
its a joke^^

DeletedUser26412

I consider your acceptance of the futility of your efforts to be flattering to our strategy of the eventual continuation and expansion of our alliance. Now say that three times real fast. =)

Haha what a fine imagination you have.

DeletedUser44159

Well, the Federation have attacked House Stark but they didn't got far, if you have posted the papper a bit later, it would be a bit different as we are moving into more players today, also, in my opinion, vengence and allies could win this, just need better organization, there as been a lack of communication for help, lets just wait to see

Number 17
Paper as good as usual

I Belieive you attacked our academies first.

BTW my number is 23

DeletedUser

I Belieive you attacked our academies first.

BTW my number is 23

Your academies attacked us first, then we fought back.

EDIT: Also, your players in O86 could attack us, they're kind off boring