Newspaper Apollonia Times Sixteenth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Or perhaps its because you found it infinitely harder to conquer a city this op when the player was active and RD weren't simultaneously helping you.
Paul did you actually just say that?
You guys have nearly 2 million more points then them and 11 more members and you can't even take one of their city. You should not brag considering you fail to take a city from their active members while they are smaller than you. Stop manipulating stats when you clearly are on the losing side. If you deal it you have to be ready to recieve it. You are acting just like the people from SL that you complained were sour losers.
Oh and Sable still doesn't have a crown :p

DeletedUser32373

You guys have nearly 2 million more points then them and 11 more members and you can't even take one of their city. You should not brag considering you fail to take a city from their active members while they are smaller than you. Stop manipulating stats when you clearly are on the losing side. If you deal it you have to be ready to recieve it. You are acting just like the people from SL that you complained were sour losers.

He deserves a crown.

DeletedUser

Ash I made no comment on our conquers simply stated that they found it harder when the player was active. As I am sure they noticed.

Anyway how are you? What alliance are you in on this world?

DeletedUser

Ash I made no comment on our conquers simply stated that they found it harder when the player was active. As I am sure they noticed.

And what I'm saying is you can't critize them for it as the battlefield is already tipped in your favour but you still can't conquer an active member of theirs :p Neither of you can and if you can there are no stats or evidence that would prove it.

Me? Y'know I'm just a regular simming noob minding my buisness :p

DeletedUser

And what I'm saying is you can't critize them for it as the battlefield is already tipped in your favour but you still can't conquer an active member of theirs :p Neither of you can and if you can there are no stats or evidence that would prove it.

Me? Y'know I'm just a regular simming noob minding my buisness :p

I didn't criticise them, on a previous issue I said I would do the same but noted that they'll find it harder when they face someone active, which they did.

Ah yeah. Anyway I'm sure your new premade of elite players in Cythera is going well.

DeletedUser32373

I didn't criticise them, on a previous issue I said I would do the same but noted that they'll find it harder when they face someone active, which they did.

Ah yeah. Anyway I'm sure your new premade of elite players in Cythera is going well.

Show us you could do better bro ;)

DeletedUser

Or perhaps its because you found it infinitely harder to conquer a city this op when the player was active and RD weren't simultaneously helping you.

Last night 8 (EIGHT) SS players tried to get 1 (ONE) Epi city into revolt and failed!! At least when Epi did their OP on you they managed to take a few cities!!

I think bragging rights belong to Epi right now NOT SS!! :p

DeletedUser

Last night 8 (EIGHT) SS players tried to get 1 (ONE) Epi city into revolt and failed!! At least when Epi did their OP on you they managed to take a few cities!!

I think bragging rights belong to Epi right now NOT SS!! :p

What op? :heh:

DeletedUser3303

im still waiting for SS to put a OP together against me, i have 90% of my cities on islands where they out number me and have been fighting them since week 2 of this world. So far my personal stats are SS/TM(RIP), 0 city takes-- Lukjackm, No idea how many i have taken, lost count ages ago, may even be in double figures now.
Also, you guys commented on RD helping us, there concentrating there efforts in O35 now and away from the core, where as your getting cities supported and im guessing, pre stacked by NAJ

DeletedUser42407

Excellent Issue as Usual! If you could give +reps more than onetime in a minute you would have 98548654269 green bars (;

When and how did The Muppets die?!?!?!

DeletedUser

In less important affairs, Vengence isn't alone anymore against Federation.