App Changelog 2.67 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Earlier today the app was updated to version 2.67, feel free to discuss those changes here and give us any feedback. For a full look at the changes you can head to this thread.

DeletedUser13405

Just a couple of comments with the app (apologies if these may be covered elsewhere)....

1. Timezone. It would be greatly helpful to be able to set the timezone on the app. The app timezone is UTC +1, most alliances play in UTC +2. This leads to confusion.

2. Troops in city. There should be a small box right below the God that shows the current troops in the city, same as in game. When you have one city its easy but 20-30 when troops are all over the place, it really gets confusing. It would much easier just to see immediately what is in there.

3. Clock. There should be a clock displaying the game time permanently visible. It just helps with timing, planning etc.

4. On the update, the xtra step to "enter" a city or a builing within the city is really not necessary. If you click on the city or building within the city, it should be assumed that you want to enter it.

Just a couple comments.

makro 356

Phrourach
for that troop window a no becouse not all of us have big phones but yes for others
and there shoud be direction choosing also

DeletedUser

Just a couple of comments with the app (apologies if these may be covered elsewhere)....

1. Timezone. It would be greatly helpful to be able to set the timezone on the app. The app timezone is UTC +1, most alliances play in UTC +2. This leads to confusion.

2. Troops in city. There should be a small box right below the God that shows the current troops in the city, same as in game. When you have one city its easy but 20-30 when troops are all over the place, it really gets confusing. It would much easier just to see immediately what is in there.

3. Clock. There should be a clock displaying the game time permanently visible. It just helps with timing, planning etc.

4. On the update, the xtra step to "enter" a city or a builing within the city is really not necessary. If you click on the city or building within the city, it should be assumed that you want to enter it.

Just a couple comments.

+1

What he said.

Love the changes btw.

DeletedUser

Talk about backtracking progress... One step foward, two steps back.

DeletedUser

u can always see under reports or go on comp if u have too many citys ;)
Spells on cities. If you click on the eye icon you can see it under spells. It was crashing, but it seems that it's fine.

DeletedUser

I have been looking for somewhere to voice my concerns on the app for a while.

It has been gradually getting worse. Below are the main problems.

1). BB codes not working in game. They used to work in the forum but now they just take me to a never ending loading screen.

2) Everything is being made harder to access. The best system was having the left bar for movements, the right bar for notifications and a scrolling bar along the bottom for everything else. I find myself having to press more and more buttons every time an update is applied. I also no longer get resource delivery notifications so it is hard for me to fill my Construction/Training queues throughout the day.

3) Report publishing is an important part of the game and needs to be implemented immediately in the app.

4) We still cannot set the timezone in the app. It is annoying having to add 1 hour to every time I see posted in the forum.

5) Scrolling between cities is glitchy since the last update. Sometimes the name scrolls across to the next city but the previous cities info still shows.

6) The new method of selecting a building and then having to select an action is needless and slows things down.

7) Troops in the Barracks and Harbour need 2 numbers next to them. They currently only show what you have in the city in the bottom right corner of the portrait. It should also show the total number of troops living in the city, including those away, in the top right hand corner of the portrait. Maybe in a different colour to differentiate it. Yellow would be good.

Thanks.

KB.

DeletedUser

8) The farming village overview on the map screen shows the potential trade the wrong way around. It also shows incorrectly on the list on the island overview.

DeletedUser

8) The farming village overview on the map screen shows the potential trade the wrong way around. It also shows incorrectly on the list on the island overview.

Oh please FIX THIS! This has been a tremendous bother.