Are Horsemen Useful?

DeletedUser

on a speed 1 world you cannot farm twice a day (1.26) cos the mood doesn't regenerate faster.

Aicy

Strategos
no tey r not

the only good unit are archers, sworddman and fireshup. maek lots of them and colenize islands with no framing villeges and u will win crown,, makre sure ui remember to build a levl 25 wall a castle amd a featur

DeletedUser

Swordsman are better defending don't see no use for them when it comes to attacking but on the other hand I see Horseman as a good Attack Unit there fast and hits there enemy's quick which make them effective.

DeletedUser

Never made horsiz in the new farming sistem. No use for them. You wanna farm? Make harpies. But what can I say? I'm just a noob.

DeletedUser

no tey r not

the only good unit are archers, sworddman and fireshup. maek lots of them and colenize islands with no framing villeges and u will win crown,, makre sure ui remember to build a levl 25 wall a castle amd a featur

thank you for the perfect guide to simming;)
No offense, but your guide is:build defensive units, build defensive buildings, and colonize, that's simming. If someone attacks you, you will have to completely rely on your alliance to fight back.