Are there too many worlds?

DeletedUser345

I think you misunderstood, what i was saying is that there should be more speed 1 worlds and fewer speed 2/3.
That way there will be a longer time between worlds as it takes longer for speed 1 worlds to fill up.

There is an idea in 'developments' about removing inactives faster at the start of the game. :)

I didn't misunderstand you so again I say creating new worlds (even speed 1) to solve the problem of too many worlds being created is not a fix, in fact it's a total oxymoron.

DeletedUser

Keeping up with the golddiggers is easy. Just make a big army to attack players when BP ends, then attack someone. Keep doing that till you have 900 fighterspoints (or more), and you'll be able to conquer 2 cities way faster then golddiggers.

What if they do that too. *facedesk*

Varun

Strategos
I don't think you can have too many worlds. It depends on the player's perspective. If the player plays on one world or many worlds.

DeletedUser345

I don't think you can have too many worlds. It depends on the player's perspective. If the player plays on one world or many worlds.

You quite clearly don't understand the one-sided debate at all :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didn't misunderstand you so again I say creating new worlds (even speed 1) to solve the problem of too many worlds being created is not a fix, in fact it's a total oxymoron.

But it IS a fix! :Angry:
More speed 1 worlds and fewer speed 2/3 would mean that there is a longer gap between worlds and so, overall, fewer worlds are released. How is that not helping to solve the issue?

DeletedUser345

huh? wt do you mean? :heh:

You have the wrong end of the stick, we are not discussing how many worlds a player can play on we are discussing how the release time between new worlds is far too short and killing the game.

More speed 1 worlds and fewer speed 2/3 would mean that there is a longer gap between worlds and so, overall, fewer worlds are released. How is that not helping to solve the issue?

A longer gap between worlds could be maintained by just not releasing them, people still server hop speed 1 worlds you know... speed 1 worlds are affected as well, they used to be great fun and really interesting and now they can barely fill the core another oxymoron since supposedly grepolis is breaking all the records for player activity...

Please think about your statement;

'Releasing more worlds will solve the issue of too many released worlds.'

I think a bit of intelligence might be handy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

I certainly dislike speed 1 the most, that is why it will never happen. That is why they introduced speed 2 and speed 3 worlds at the beginning... Speed 2 is my favorite.

Varun

Strategos
You have the wrong end of the stick, we are not discussing how many worlds a player can play on we are discussing how the release time between new worlds is far too short and killing the game.

That's what I'm saying. You see the new worlds are for new players who are fresh to this game. New worlds are being created to manage the influx of new members, otherwise the case will become like Alpha where new members are not allowed. If old members are joining new worlds then it is their own problem. Not the release time....

DeletedUser345

That's what I'm saying. You see the new worlds are for new players who are fresh to this game. New worlds are being created to manage the influx of new members, otherwise the case will become like Alpha where new members are not allowed. If old members are joining new worlds then it is their own problem. Not the release time....

Ah apologise then, It was I who got the wrong end of the stick. However I still disagree, if there was a such a flux of members speed 1 worlds would fill up more than the core. The repetitive release of world just leads to players world jumping repeatedly from new world to new world not encouraging the growth of new players at all. I'm not sure what that comment about old members joining new worlds is all about...

DeletedUser39916

From a new players perspective who has played other inno games offerings this is by far the best of them however the quick release of new worlds will be the downfall of the game in my opinion.
You can compete on this game without being ridiculously active making it by far the most playable in the genre from what i have found online.
By releasing new worlds you are damaging your players pool the most experienced players will always get the better of the rim and maybe teach a small number of newer players whilst doing it. However those who are defeated instead of restarting on the rim with other players who are less experienced they are jumping to a new world and being defeated by the same experienced players in the core before jumping worlds again. It's a vicious circle that will damage overall player numbers in the end. You need to give players a chance to lose and then re-build on the rim and maybe be victorious against the less skilled players of the rim, i am too new to the game to know how long this period would be but that should be the time between new worlds.

In the short run you may lose a few players who decide they don't want to try again on a world they lose in but in the long run you will have a much larger pool of average players who will spend gold. I assume someone who plays a world for a long period spends a lot more gold than your average brand new player.
Just my two cents i may be well off here considering i've only played the game a few weeks.