Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • A say what now?

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's more than a little saddening that so many guys watch a show about cartoon ponies.

R.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OMG! What sick and twisted world are you trying to drag us into?

DeletedUser

This is disturbing.

What's even more disturbing is that these... "Bronies" feel strongly enough about this to defend the ponies on a national basis. One of these bronies wrote in to the "Gameinformer" magazine, and got his letter published.

DeletedUser

This is disturbing.

What's even more disturbing is that these... "Bronies" feel strongly enough about this to defend the ponies on a national basis. One of these bronies wrote in to the "Gameinformer" magazine, and got his letter published.

I don't see what is so "disturbing" about watching a TV show.

DeletedUser

And defending it from people who make fun of it and therefore you.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think it might have to do with the whole you're defending little ponies part. Some people might view that as strange though there are stranger things that people can watch, like Fox News or Jersey Shore

DeletedUser

I think it might have to do with the whole you're defending little ponies part. Some people might view that as strange though there are stranger things that people can watch, like Fox News or Jersey Shore

Sounds about right. But people defend and condem things so often and people do things that should be considered weird on a daily basis that are ignored, so I realy don't see people's issue.