Ash 42's Crackdown on Delphi's top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well there are things to a Mra but in world Delphi there is a 99 member cap.Alot, right so im about to give you my opinions mra or not on the Top 12here they are:

1. Hacienda-At 66 players they seem Mra but they picked there players wisley 340 Ave points is good for that many members they aren't a Mra alliance in my book right now.

2. TW-Shadow-My first minute palying i get a invite thats not good with a 288 Ave points there pretty Mra looking so I will label them Mra its just another alliance wanting to be number one with 70 members

3. ONE*-These guys not bad looking 28 members and a 408 Ave points not bad these guys are looking good and there not a MRA good future to come

4. Iron Guys-Not bad of a alliance good decent members only 24 members a 426 average and are looking as if they could rule Delphi one day.

5. The Pack-This alliance is the one that should be number 1 right now these guys have 20 members and a Ave of 458 they look very tough, and watch out once BP ends. They might cause trouble.

Thats your Top 5 out of those The Pack should be number one they need to find maybe 5 more members that are 400+ points and they will move up but there are some in the bottom part of the top 12 that are looking good I will fill you in right now.

6.Last Fallen Nation-Should before long get into the top 5 25 members and a Ave of 365 points not bad out of the top 5 but there points to get in 175 thats no a good number to get you in the top 5 and accept anybody with 175points but I like the no pacts after BP is over.

7.ETERNITY-Good selective players as in there profile "we wont let just anybody in." 22 members with a Ave of 384 points not bad there looking good and they will move up in the mear future.

8.Phalanx Power-15 members and have Ave of 341 im not quite shure about phalanx power right now but I will have to see them do something after BP to really make up my mind.

9.Project Origin-My Alliance i will give you my personal opinion that were really like Phalanx Power i cant say were good but we have some good members but our highest member has 432 were gonna drop or stick but BP hasent ended so who knows what the future holds.

10.Omega-11 members right now but 325 Ave points not bad just give it time and I will have a more accurate thought about these Omega guys

11.EVOLUTION-10 members and a Ave of 366 points I will have to wait for my accurate thought on these guys

12.Lamers-These guys 7 members and a whopping 481 Ave points these guys with 10 more members with good points these guys could be in the top 5 there very selective as you can see so they have a good future.

The Good And The Bad
My Good:The Pack good points and are in a position to do something
My Bad:Tw-Shadow is a MRA big time to many members and some bad points in there low ranks there goal is number one and will hit the cap maybe today!

Thats All from me folks.
(There arent alot of Mras so i changed it to "Ash 42's Crackdown On Delphi Top 12" I dont need spam so I put that out there)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good idea, but too soon.
Most of these will be gone within a week. :/

As for MRAs, difficult to get them on a 99 member cap as that is relatively low, though not super low like some worlds.
Sure some may be recruiting en mass but at the beginning, everyone does that.

DeletedUser

Lfn

Yes, its pretty funny...

We have a no Pact policy as of right now. Yet we have a WHOLE LIST OF THEM. I really do think people are either blind or stupid :heh:

DeletedUser

could a mod change the title to Ash 42's Crackdown on Delphi Top 12 please

DeletedUser

if TW-Shadow here spawn from members of TW-Shadow in Alpha (some of them have Alpha experience) I wouldn't mark them off as MRA immediately.

I can't speak for TW-Shadow one bit, but I know a lot of top alliances mass recruit anyone then make cuts as needed.

DeletedUser

hey guys, TW I think, like you guys is a ridiculous MRA alliance, ONE on the other hand is led by SweetT and she is quite good, seen her in Chi. Um.... number one hacienda is also led by a quite experienced player but still a sort of MRA, no idea on the others just yet....

DeletedUser15283

Well, here's a fact:

EVOLUTION is an MRA, they invited EVERYBODY on the islands in our area, even me.So there is no doubt my alliance might bust a move sometime;)

DeletedUser

Ill do it since this post seems popular I will do one through BP

DeletedUser

It seems that Delphi is geeting intresting as the allaince Them Pack goes to number one well thanks for tuning in to another show of the crackdown!
1.The Pack-Well I was right on the money there number 1 but now they have 60 members and a average of 662!!!!!!!Dear lord thats high for a 60 man alliance.These guys should be 1 as I said before and these guys are the best of the best of Delphi.
Rating:A-
Spots Moved 4 (ranked 5th on day 1)

2.ONE*- A Average of 552 and 69 members!For 69 members to have that average thats good(yea I know some are higher but these guys have more members)These guys are staying in the chase for the next few days and should keep the members where they are I say only the elite join ONE*
Rating:B-

3.Hacienda-72 members 527 Ave points these guys could very well be a top 5 until BP is over 550+ points to join is not a bad number for a alliance number 3 these guys have a bright future lead by the great slobo. :p
Rating:B+
Moved spots:-2 (was number 1)

4.TW-Shadow-My good freinds and I think 82 members is enough there about to hit cap(99 members) and if they do I will laugh all day long I cant imagine them going that far but a 408 Ave the 2nd lowest in the top 12 as I said before guys wanting to be number 1 if these guys were shot up there in Ave points it would be a different story they also have 5 pacts Dragon Riders,Eternity,Free Spartan Spartans, and Civilisation.Thats not bad but 5 pacts before BP is over wow kinda surprising I want your thoughts on that one guys.
Rating:C+
Spots moved:-2 (were 2)

5.Phalanx Power-Wow these guys were ranked 7th and made a leap of faith in members there not a bad group with a 471 Ave they might drop out of the top 5 tommorow though.
Rating:B
Spots Moved:+2 (was 7th)
Well one new member to the top 5 I dont think Phalanx Power will stay long though unless they recruit big time again.Theres a few in the bottom half that look good to so stay tuned.

6.iron guys-They look ok right now they might take over Phalanx Powers spot in the top 5 but iron guys look good right now and deserve that spot in the top 5.And they have the second highest Ave with 601 but they only have 22 members so that not really good since its only 22 members
Rating:B
Spots Moved:-2 (was 4th)

7.Last Fallen Nation-A new face to the top 12 and should stay in the top 10 atleast for BP i am not shure about Last fallen
Rating:?
Movement:?

8.Project Origin-We have seen some improvement we have a few beginners and there doing well we may move up I think were doing well.
Rating:C-

9.ETERNITY-People have said they got a invite first minute in the game from these guys but many did not accep well they droped a spot and look kinda good with only 17 members and 600 AVE points and should improve

rating:C+
Movemet:-1 (was 8th)

10.Titans-these guys have a bad average and I doubt there staying here long with 32 members and a Ave of 277 they dont look good right now.
rating: D-

11.Dragon Riders-allied with Tw-Shadow and came from nowhere I think these guys move up a few spots.

rating:?(need more time)
Movement:?

12.Omega-well dropped two spots and I think these guys will be out of the top 12 tomorrow.
Rating: D+
Movement:-2

The Good and The Bad
The Good:The pack is my highest graade rating right now they look good
The Bad:Omega I am shure they will leave with the titans tomorrow

Thanks for watching!!!!
:pro::pro::pro:
+rep if you liked it!

DeletedUser

SweetT I forgot what alliance u were in back in Chi!! Oh well, hey there's two friends from Chi, got to go invite. (Great world by the way)

DeletedUser

Toldya sweetT is good, their alliance is number 1!! and 582 average!! (sigh* if only we had more quality members)

DeletedUser

Dear Readers,
I was thinking on interviewing the top 3 alliances founders to get there views on the top 5 or the top 10 top 5 or 10 is my question or just dont do this?

DeletedUser

I was in Nothing, but sadly had some issues and needed to breathe a bit, and well the rest is history.
But oh well here now :)
I wish all the best!

DeletedUser18132

Dear Readers,
I was thinking on interviewing the top 3 alliances founders to get there views on the top 5 or the top 10 top 5 or 10 is my question or just dont do this?

Try interviewing one or two founders of the top 12 per week.

DeletedUser

Will there be a questionnaire
And what will be said already here
A tad early no?
Oh well ...... Always have nice things to say

DeletedUser

The only one with a ??? RATING. That's alright. As long as we emerge as one of the top with BP and are communicative and active, then I really don't care about how many I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.