Athens: A good name?

DeletedUser345

There were other alright names beginning with A but no all the noobs had to pick Athens :rolleyes:

I just dread to think of when world 'Sparta' comes about.

DeletedUser

For once I fully agree with Achilles.

Sparta will be an absolute nightmare.

Aicy

Strategos
There were other alright names beginning with A but no all the noobs had to pick Athens :rolleyes:

I just dread to think of when world 'Sparta' comes about.

Oh, there was a poll?

(Sorry... I haven't been around for the past 32 days for some peculiar reason.)

DeletedUser

Oh, there was a poll?

Poll was a LONG time ago :p I can just see the premades for Sparta ^.^

Aicy

Strategos
Probably Sparta.

Then after that I'm guessing it will be Sparta again. Then maybe Athens after that, although it will most likely Sparta a third time.

DeletedUser

i found an entire list of greek settlements so I don't think they would just go back and forth

DeletedUser

i will call for the violin if u like? :D i dont feel pity for those that choose their way of being and choose not to help themselves :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh i am so making a noobish name for the world sparta, like i might just make a whole new account to play on that world. Ultimate Spartan, Spartan Elite... ive got a while to come up with something extremely noobish

DeletedUser14786

I've had some good laughs about the name too--

Picture7-4.png

Picture8-5.png

DeletedUser

There was a multiple choice poll a while back sent as an in-game message. For letter A Athens won the poll. We will try to sort the city names via the alphabet as far as it is possible. We will not have Sparta 1, Sparta 2... . Also we did not like the idea of Alpha 2 as we figured we could try to come up with something more unique. The next world will be Byzantium.

The new names are a welcome change in my opinion.

DeletedUser

As ever, thanks for the nice, friendly and detailed explanation Gordon.

But you still haven't spoke about the fate of world Spartaaaa!

slobo.c

Strategos
There was a multiple choice poll a while back sent as an in-game message. For letter A Athens won the poll. We will try to sort the city names via the alphabet as far as it is possible. We will not have Sparta 1, Sparta 2... . Also we did not like the idea of Alpha 2 as we figured we could try to come up with something more unique. The next world will be Byzantium.

Byzantium is Cool World Name
:D :cool:

DeletedUser345

Why did everyone vote for the really stupid names :supermad: i voted for the ones that sound and look cool.

DeletedUser19618

Byzantium is a very nice name.