Athens: A good name?

DeletedUser

I have nothing against the new names but wouldn't it be cool to make the settings relative to the actual world (for example sparta would be high world and troop speed because they were a warrior like civilization) it would just make more sense in historical accuracy

DeletedUser

Sparta should be

World Speed: SPARTARTED!!! (aka 5)
Unit Speed: SPARTRTED!!! (aka 10)
Morale: Who cares!!! Just kill them!!!
Conquer System: The Most Mental wins. (aka Screaming Sparta across the battlefield!!!)

DeletedUser

he was in my alliance on Nu :D best darn diplomat ive had in a while :p lol

DeletedUser

I took the liberty to change the forum title as "Athens is a stupid name" was a tad bit to negative. Sorry for any inconveniences Aicy.

DeletedUser

I agree with Abbacus.

That said, I heard that the next world (when it comes out) will be Byzantion. This, to me, makes much more sense.

Also, once we get to S, tons of people are going to vote for "Sparta" and get super noobish alliances(Spartan Warriors,Super Spartan Soldiers, etc.), and...ugh. I can't even talk about it.

Hopefully we will be naming worlds after real-world islands or countries ONLY by the time we get to S.

DeletedUser

Not that Aicy can do anything because hes banned. I think the names pretty cool + we have Phoenix as a mod ^.^

DeletedUser20764

i like pheonix.... and the name athens, but i will NEVER be joining a world named sparta!!!

DeletedUser

sparta should like be BANNED any name that has Sparta, sparticus, spartan should be BANNED

DeletedUser

WOW!!! 25 cities named Athens on Athens :p
@Gordo: Are you joining Athens too?

DeletedUser19554

Hey Spartiates is legiet and okay and if your on zeta and insult that name you will be crying to your mommy when you wonder why their is triple digits or four possibly on the attack symbol in the upper left hand corner

DeletedUser20652

i agree Sparta or anything like that should be banned

DeletedUser

your name is SPARTICUS991 and you think Sparta should be banned hmmmm weird

DeletedUser

Axe has a point.

Anyway, Athens, not very original but never mind eh?