Attack!!! of the turtles? (pnp)

DeletedUser

So I joined up on Tau thinking all right a 2.0 world.. with conquest and no morale.

I join up and join up with an alliance. They were ok most were new players and I was happy to show them how to play. This unfortunately slowed down my progress bigtime. But I was happy and thats all that matters.

Things progressed and I took a couple of cities. All was good in the world of Tau.

I started getting bored in my area and a new alliance started to creep closer to me. So I started spying them out to take a city from them. Turned out they were ok so I joined up with them promising my old alliance to not attack them.

Well this guy that was closest to me was greedy for bp and took all the bp around me in surrounding cities. So I decided to shove off to a new area where there will be bp for me. I saw a guy I knew from kappa and sped over to see if I can sneak up on him and take his city.

I took out the leader of The Republic of Tau he was slightly inactive so was easy to move into this new area. Next thing I know I get a pm from a bunch of Rot asking me what my intentions were.

Fourhorsemen666 on 6/17/11 at 1:36 PM
I just wanted to know why you took over this city, I just have to tell you that you took out one of our leader. What do you really want and whatare you looking for on this Island?

sincerly.

I just took out one of your leaders.. I come in peace to share rainbows and lollypops CMON!

that was alot of what I got for pms. Well so long as you dont try to cs us we shall leave you alone was others. Is this a fuzzy huggy game?

So got spied on by his alliance pretty hard one day. I was juggling trying to keep silver in my caves and I was told I was going to be left alone.

So talked to my alliance mates and they moved in the neighborhood and started hitting them. Do they attack back? NO! they hide behind thier walls trying to suck up bp.

Well I guess thats Dark Lords for you, someone buy them some knickers and garters.

So then got a message from Republic of Taus leader asking my why I am picking on his members. I am a reactionary of course so they tried spying on me. My motto is you spy then someone in your alliance loses a city.

I got a heart felt appology that his members will no longer spy on me. I can understand how hard it is to fit into a leadership. However this is a war game this means we have wars. Not hide behind walls trying to build archers and swords

spyreportJune11.jpg

This city was cleared like 15 hours ago... nothing but def in it. Sad... very sad.

I think Grepolis is having too many worlds when all the turtles congregate to one bloody server and only cs people who are 100% inactive or ghost cities.

Put up... or shut up but dont stand in my way and dont make petty excuses. No wonder this world doesnt grow. Everyone gets bored with the turtles and quit. how is that fun for a game? All you do is build. THIS IS NOT SIM CITY!

DeletedUser

Well I guess thats Dark Lords for you, someone buy them some knickers and garters.

you just attacked us for the first time like 3 days ago, do you think we were going to attack you guys first? comon now, high average, better members, why would we start something while we are still weak? but if i remember you have tried two CS in the last day and both were shut down? give us some time, we will try to fight back, but i can tell you what happens, you guys win in the long run, but don't bad mouth us when you have not done anything to us

DeletedUser

you just attacked us for the first time like 3 days ago,

I have reports from over a week ago actually. I can post them if you want.

do you think we were going to attack you guys first? comon now, high average, better members, why would we start something while we are still weak?

We are a new alliance all our stats suck right now. But if thats better than what you think you guys are then ok :) yay go us.

but if i remember you have tried two CS in the last day and both were shut down?

I have not tried any cs actually in the last week or so. This is my pnp baby not my alliances :p

give us some time, we will try to fight back, but i can tell you what happens, you guys win in the long run, but don't bad mouth us when you have not done anything to us

erm.. didnt I say I attacked your alliance. Been feeding on the bodies of the dead. I even took a city from one of your members. It needed some upgrading though. So before you say I have done absolutely nothing just remember my score right now is +1 for me -1 for your alliance. You guys are just turtling there is barely a fighter amongst your alliance. Every city I have spied out has nothing but archers and swords hiding behind a level 20 wall with or without a tower.

DeletedUser

So, are you people going to send those swords and archers to us to replace troops, come on! till when do we have to wait?

again :pro: please be advised that sim city is a different game.

DeletedUser

ya sure you are guys are a new alliance that was from a merger, as soon as i saw it who was merging i said crap, you guy are going to win every war you start, i would be a dumb to say other wise, if we are so weak why are you feeding on the bodies of the dead and stop attacking the inactive?? its easy to win a war that way to, but since your last two CS got sunk i don't think there has been an attack, and back up if you want us replace swords men thats fine, but i am doing it after i take the city;) and your right its not sim city, you like to talk about it tho, i hear the new one is really good haven't played it how is it?

crones don't talk like hellspawn was not going to be the top alliance in a day, hey i don't lie to you, you guys are better in every way to my alliance,
if you want that to change i would be more then happy to have some of your members switch over:D lol

DeletedUser15240

we are picking on you guys in the east, because the east has literally no decent alliances to fight...... but us in the west have a large coalition against us, the joys of a large premade :D

DeletedUser

Well azzaul my main statements are you guys build nothing but swords, archers and hoplites. You have very little offensive troops (hops are not offensive in my books) to attack us back with or anyone back with. How can you play a game where all you do is build cities and hide behind walls?

This is a war game. You say we are better in everyway. I call bull on that one. We are as good as anyone else who applies themselves. Do we have skill? yes. Are we on 24/7? no. You can have all the skill in the world but if you hit someone while they are offline skill doesnt help. Skill is good to have as well as knowledge... but offensive troops are great as well.

DeletedUser

we are picking on you guys in the east, because the east has literally no decent alliances to fight...... but us in the west have a large coalition against us, the joys of a large premade :D

lol curly, i don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not haha

and @ the alliance being attacked aww lol i thought any alliance that got attacked would fight back, its either be attacked and attack back or keep being attacked and doing nothing while you lose cities..im sure Hellspawn would respect u a little more if u attacked them too

**edit ( does anyone know why my new forum sig isn't working? i must've done something wrong) :( p.s. curly how do u do spoilers?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

come on! who said anything about hitting inactives? LOL! I know Remorce got one on semi-inactive, but sorry, I happen to hit giant walls before I got the job done. So its your specialty to defend, that's the best a turtle can do right? ;)

You can talk the great azzaul but without proving anything to us except for being able to defend like stones, there's nothing to expect more.

Don't worry, were not that excited to hit you, infact, were playing.

And P.S. the knowledge we have to hit what to hit and when to hit, that's thorough research, not a cheap shot.

Fourhorsemen666 on 6/19/11 at 11:35 AM
I don't know yet, I'm new to this alliance, the only thing that I'd do is protect the cities of my alliance from your attacks that's all, but I won't attack your cities. I'm here for fun. Anyway, I've been talking to the player (Remorce) who is on the same island as me, and he explained something to me. And now, I'll attack and take over cities that are not active and the players who attack me, If you want you could talk to our leaders (I'm not in any position to make any decisions) and maybe we could agree on something and have a truce, just know that I'm not going to be a threat to your cities. but I'll send some defensive troops to the players in my alliance, thing that you can understand, I'm sure.

I'm not talking on the behalf of my alliance of mine (for that, contact the leaders), And I think a truce could be great.

Sincerly.
Back up on 6/19/11 at 10:39 AM
so what's with the dark lords thing?
Fourhorsemen666 on 6/19/11 at 8:55 AM
Why do you spy on me? I'm telling I don't want any trouble, if you could just let me be, that(d be great. Thanks

DeletedUser

LoLs ya he is a push over haha, and i don't know what your talking about, i have/had off men, also i don't stand with fourhosemen on this lol, you guys don't take truces and if so you won't with us, don't worry guys i will at least try to take a city, but i just got one a few days ago and had to build up and i have to get some CP, but yes your right most people in my alliance don't know how to attack :Angry: even when we put up links and guides

this was just going to be a learning world for me since its my first one, i made an alliance and people just keep joining, i kick some out and then more join, i would like to kick most of my members out cuz they don't know anything, but my co-founder and some leaders think we can stand up to you with numbers

DeletedUser15240

lol curly, i don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not haha

and @ the alliance being attacked aww lol i thought any alliance that got attacked would fight back, its either be attacked and attack back or keep being attacked and doing nothing while you lose cities..im sure Hellspawn would respect u a little more if u attacked them too

**edit ( does anyone know why my new forum sig isn't working? i must've done something wrong) :( p.s. curly how do u do spoilers?

well, you are the best of the rest I suppose, although you do still kill your own sieges :p

DeletedUser

taken my self out of the PnP since its against me, not bad, could use more Reports i like PnP that have more Reports or Pics, but over all not bad

now on topic your one spoiler was nothing but support, he had nothing left lol all of that was other players, but i am sure you like to support your allies with off forces to make it look good when some one spy on them?

DeletedUser

ya most of my allies are scared of you guys and think that if we don't attack we will be fine XD and as you say others have no off but are more then willing to send support after the CS lands,

hey you don't really have to worry about us taking your citys XD just have fun trying to take their fortresses half of them are trying to build up citys on the their 1st island, and i thought i was new to the game

DeletedUser

LOL you should tell them that anyone who isnt an ally is an enemy mate, they'll get on a bit better then

DeletedUser

Hellspawn please don't post any PnP and accomplishments cause you are an PREMADE and most of the players in 2.0 are newbies so I would be happy if players that are experienced are BANNED from playing 2.0 cause of this.You make PnPs over newbies that maybe don't know the game.WHY DON'T YOU PICK AT GUYS THAT ARE ON YOUR OWN SIZE?

DeletedUser15240

Hellspawn please don't post any PnP and accomplishments cause you are an PREMADE and most of the players in 2.0 are newbies so I would be happy if players that are experienced are BANNED from playing 2.0 cause of this.You make PnPs over newbies that maybe don't know the game.WHY DON'T YOU PICK AT GUYS THAT ARE ON YOUR OWN SIZE?

wait, you are saying you should reward people who have given the most to the game by banning them from taking part in the updated of grepolis. That is just, stupid..... Whats more I don't think you realize how dead the world would be if that happened.....

Also, sorry for being too good, our bad, guess we should tone down the skill levels just for noobs like yourself. We can post PnPs if we want, if we didnt the forums would literally die. Also, no one is our own size and we can fight who we like thanks

DeletedUser

in all fairness we war the whole world. every alliance is our enemy. And i think that the whole world vs. us is in fact a fair fight.. ;)

Also, HellSpwan is NOT a premade, NmE was, but we lost 80% of the original players.

DeletedUser

Hagop, their cockyness will be the end of them. Though I expect them to massively leave the world once they start losing, and come up with lame excuses for it. Until then let's enjoy gnawing at them =)