Attack!!! of the turtles? (pnp)

DeletedUser

Hagop, their cockyness will be the end of them. Though I expect them to massively leave the world once they start losing, and come up with lame excuses for it. Until then let's enjoy gnawing at them =)

ye obviously we will leave when it gets fun :D

DeletedUser

as in the world world together is stronger? cos that is true.

DeletedUser

HaHa, that was fun reading through all that, its nice to know I'm in a hated alliance still, well not hated just everyone's enemy, mostly noobish alliance.

I was one of them 80% original players and was sad to find very few players in NmE(tau) who i recognized :(, but it was good to see they still kept the NmE rep up by being #1 in all alliance rankings, I didnt join straght away but when i did i had to leave cos i was too far from the guild, instead i joined IB which was great.

I must say what is all this Bull about HS being the best alliance in Tau?, i think not..... Kryptiea are doing just as good and i respect them as an Enemy, why hate your enemies in a game? no fun for anybody :)

And Remorce, for the last time I attacked them cities, your BP cities, because is am a greedy Bastard and have had to do it fast and quick otherwise i miss out, Its like easting dinner with Monica when she was fat "If you dont eat quick, you didnt eat"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would agree that although Hellspawn are probably the better alliance, i am more impressed by krypteia. Where as i recognised probably half of the players in Hellspawn before i joined this world, there were only one or two in kryptiea who i recognised. Now they are pretty even. Neither has taken large amonts of cities of each other so until one side commits fully to a war they will both stay strong.

Hagop, their cockyness will be the end of them. Though I expect them to massively leave the world once they start losing, and come up with lame excuses for it. Until then let's enjoy gnawing at them =)

Thats what i said at the start, its the reason most premades don't last. However as said before 80% have left and i reckon the rest that remain will stay for quite some time, unless they find themselves on the rim....

DeletedUser15240

Thats what i said at the start, its the reason most premades don't last. However as said before 80% have left and i reckon the rest that remain will stay for quite some time, unless they find themselves on the rim....

:eek: rimmed? not happening soon :p

DeletedUser

As I said to curly on a message in game the world isn't against you YET!!!And correct me if I am wrong isn't NoE and IB premades?then if we merge them together we get a bigger premade am I right or wrong?

DeletedUser

Wrong, from what i know IB wasnt a premade.

Also how can 2 premades merging make one Premade alliance?, its like 2 wrongs dont make a right.....

3 rights make a left tho :D

DeletedUser

OK take IB out.NoE is a Premade so....HS is partially premade agree?It can make a premade alliance cause the members are "preallianced" members.

DeletedUser

:eek: rimmed? not happening soon :p

nah you're right curly....it'll take us a while to eat all those nice cities u guys have ;)

ws8t9g.jpg

DeletedUser

OK take IB out.NoE is a Premade so....HS is partially premade agree?It can make a premade alliance cause the members are "preallianced" members.
HS is not a premade at all, if that were the case then almost every alliance in grepolis would be a premade because some of the players planned to play the world before it opened. that's all HS is at the moment, a bunch of people who wanted to play tau. the premade alliance part (NmE) is finished now, and there is no way you can have a premade alliance made after the world has started, it's just contradictionary :D

DeletedUser

I am not going to deny it, Hellspawn is a good alliance. They managed to reach the top in what 3 days ish? (Not entirely sure of how long)

We have a few good attempts at each other and they i am sure had a lot of people on the edge of their seats and madly typing on their keyboard.

I shall say though that i do respect Hellspawn as an enemy but we are not going to stop fighting. It is what makes the world fun and exciting, otherwise they shall just keep moving. Someone has to place an obstacle and that is us ;)