Milestones Awesome Hits

DeletedUser52206

Now that the fun started you have some good reports.

Post your awesome reports here :D

I know that Natecoggins has one ;)

DeletedUser52206

let me be the first
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

Untitled.png

DeletedUser52206

nice ones
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

here is one from ibwis..... i hereby thank thee for the BPs on behalf of BZC
Capture.PNG

DeletedUser52206

idk why thats one to brag about, you new here guy?

its your alliance member that wasted his mantis on a wall 18. i just empathizing
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

you must be very desperate as from today from what i heard, diplomatically speaking
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser53846

nah not at all, player lied about the wall simple as that. congrats on killing 34 manti, i forget noobs find that impressive.

DeletedUser52206

i'm an old noob, what can i do....i'm easily impressed....but rumor has it you wasted today 517 mantis, 559 harpies, 10 pegasi (?), 33 griffins and 152 LS....and....still lost the city. How does that make you feel? Its good that you have the event now and spend some $$$ to replenish, but then what?

DeletedUser53846

thats a pretty specific rumor, show me reports of that amount being spent on the city and i ghost now. sit down shut up and let relevant players talk some trash. wheres dom he at least does crap.

DeletedUser52206

here is your pathetic contribution to the attempt on breaking the siege. As someone as bold as you i was expecting more than 12 mantis. guess you depend on your fellow members more than on yourself..... to the others, its easy to just check the stats :)

Untitled.png

DeletedUser53846

Idk anyone who's played with me who would say that i depend on anyone but cool story bro. I sent a few minor attacks cuz you guys usually pull anytime i send. And while were at it sure fear the gold bud. Wheres the reports on this rumor or you avoiding it cuz its BS?

LOL you have 20k points and 5k bp, i got nothing here.. when a player who actually contributes to there alliance wants to exchange banter LMK. An old noob is still a noob i guess