Backstabbers

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Kleos kicked me 30 mins before artifacts was given. This community is rotten, all because I took the leader's cities on a different world (we are at war there).

Bunch of petty children. Posting this here so rest of the community can take caution when dealing with these players.

Achilles-1988 good game, well played

Last edited:

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
Wow ! What a ***** move ! You and your friends literally gave Kleos the win. It was game over, the server was dead, only a couple of weeks old.

Is this how they thank you ??? I'm almost speechless.....hmmmmm......maybe it's just karma :))

chilio

Lochagos
Kleos kicked me 30 mins before artifacts was given. This community is rotten, all because I took the leader's cities on a different world (we are at war there).

Bunch of petty children. Posting this here so rest of the community can take caution when dealing with these players.

Achilles-1988 and KarmaError good game, well played
To be fair Reimu, it was an hour, howd you like the 4 min hope? Before you start trying to taint others names... you should look at yourself first. You used discord intel from NERO for SAMOS enemy benefit on RL issues of a player here, took advantage of it, before that you went into endless VM (similar to Elis), approached useless mode in all operations afterwards. If you need me to go further into this Reimu I can.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 072935.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 072935.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2023-07-31 072952.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 072952.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 34

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Sounds like the Cdudles, Kleos, Wildfire we all know...Milk you for what you're worth and then discard. What they did with Valhalla too, apart from the few that were needed for their cause.

Don't worry Reimu, we all know that without you during the early days of this world the Kleos-Rabbits merge would never have happened. I'm sorry this happened to you but maybe it will open your eyes and those of others to be more careful when they jump in bed with certain players in the future.

Go find yourself a loyal and honest alliance and stick with them. You may win less crowns but you'll enjoy yourself more and definitely wont have chumps like @chilio and others trying to justify what was plain and simple a nasty and vengeful act only because someone wasn't good enough in another world.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
To be fair Reimu, it was an hour, howd you like the 4 min hope? Before you start trying to taint others names... you should look at yourself first. You used discord intel from NERO for SAMOS enemy benefit on RL issues of a player here, took advantage of it, before that you went into endless VM (similar to Elis), approached useless mode in all operations afterwards. If you need me to go further into this Reimu I can.
You have no leg to stand on here. You did nothing in ops, without Reimu Kleos wouldn't have been able to position themselves early on when they took a foothold on this world and more importantly, there are over 20-30 other players in the alliance that did nothing apart from sim to the win. NO ONE with less than 50 cities should have even been considered for a crown, not to mention those with less than 20-30.

Just admit it, you screwed him because someone's feeling got hurt. CRY BABYs CUDDLE

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I didn't use any kind of discord intel... Total bollocks. I attacked Achilles because we were OPing his alliance and he happened to show 15 hours offline or something on grcr... Then he kicked me because I took his cities on a different world to deny me crown. I didn't monitor players activity, I barely checked that discord.
100% personal issue he had with me and kicked. Disgusting

chilio

Lochagos
Sounds like the Cdudles, Kleos, Wildfire we all know...Milk you for what you're worth and then discard. What they did with Valhalla too, apart from the few that were needed for their cause.

Don't worry Reimu, we all know that without you during the early days of this world the Kleos-Rabbits merge would never have happened. I'm sorry this happened to you but maybe it will open your eyes and those of others to be more careful when they jump in bed with certain players in the future.

Go find yourself a loyal and honest alliance and stick with them. You may win less crowns but you'll enjoy yourself more and definitely wont have chumps like @chilio and others trying to justify what was plain and simple a nasty and vengeful act only because someone wasn't good enough in another world.
You sure love listening to yourself dont you little buddy? Youve been renamed: "MasterCry"
If youre trying to get reimu on your friends list by jumping into this, you are polar opposites and it wont work out. He's part mime and doesnt respond where you respond when youre not even part of the conversation.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
You sure love listening to yourself dont you little buddy? Youve been renamed: "MasterCry"
If youre trying to get reimu on your friends list by jumping into this, you are polar opposites and it wont work out. He's part mime and doesnt respond where you respond when youre not even part of the conversation.
public forum makes me part of the discussion. I dont need or want to get Reimu on my side, I'm just stating and confirming what I've been saying about many of you all world and previous worlds. This time Achilles got his feelings hurt, another time it was Karma, the list could go on.

Call me what you want, the brutal truth is exactly what Reimu said though, he was kicked for personal issues by a player that puts crowns and himself above anything else. You licking his butt and trying to defend the act makes you just as bad if not worse.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Weather too good for this game anyway, hope "Kleos Council" enjoyed this little stunt. Surely they are normal and sane people

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
Congratulations to Kleos.

Playing victim is easy, ownership and taking responsibility for your actions is tough.

Reimu, I must say you were a solid enemy in the beginning of the server. You were the only bunny to keep up aggression against us despite the countless snipes and no results. I respected that resilience.

However, when you joined the respect turned to disappointment. I am not sure who took your spot in the winning team but I can say without a doubt they deserve it no matter who they are.

No one “earns” a crown for being a good loser. You played a solid 2 months and then did not send a single command for the remaining of the server. Not one support. Not one attack to help others with takes. Often my OP mails would go unread for weeks.

If all of Kleos acted the way you did with such disinterest and indifference, then Marto & OV would have taken O54 and had a real chance at winning this server. I personally advised leadership to internalize you when we were cleaning up earlier in the server before all this Achilles and karma stuff.

Another testament to how incompetent of a member you were was your last minute cry for help. “Drop alliance” this “injustice”. It was received with laughs even by your initial rabbit teammates. It speaks volumes to how your presence or absence was so unnoticeable.

I still **** with you, don’t think I got beef with you, I just don’t like it when people play victim and talk **** like they didn’t have what happened coming.

Also, from what I heard, a message was sent in our discord letting everyone know to trip Achilles as he had some personal issues going on. He was not showing inactive. Shortly after, you lead an OP against him in another world. Like idk if you think we are all naive or something but that’s some fake *** **** dawg. Also idek what karma has to do with the whole thing lol. But ggs remember it doesn’t matter. Just a game. Maybe reflect and move forward. Anyways I’m off forever, I’m donsies with this game. Been real fellas. Peace =)

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Also, from what I heard, a message was sent in our discord letting everyone know to trip Achilles as he had some personal issues going on. He was not showing inactive. Shortly after, you lead an OP against him in another world. Like idk if you think we are all naive or something but that’s some fake *** **** dawg. Also idek what karma has to do with the whole thing lol. But ggs remember it doesn’t matter. Just a game. Maybe reflect and move forward. Anyways I’m off forever, I’m donsies with this game. Been real fellas. Peace =)
I think i vaguely remember seeing this message when scrolling, pretty sure it was sent after he already lost cities in samos. You dont have to believe me but i didnt initiate this OP because i knew he was inactive and had RL stuff going on, he just happened to be caught in it while we had an OP on his alliance as a whole.

And you know how it goes, when you catch someone off during OP (ie kill their OLU), we let others know that they're offline and easy targets. This is what happened with achiless, you dont need discord spying to know someone is offline if they dont activate one militia ingame for 24hrs under attacks.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
No one “earns” a crown for being a good loser. You played a solid 2 months and then did not send a single command for the remaining of the server. Not one support. Not one attack to help others with takes. Often my OP mails would go unread for weeks.

If all of Kleos acted the way you did with such disinterest and indifference, then Marto & OV would have taken O54 and had a real chance at winning this server. I personally advised leadership to internalize you when we were cleaning up earlier in the server before all this Achilles and karma stuff.
Yes you are right. I did not play properly after first 2 months, and so did other 15-20 people in kleos. Yet if you kicked all simmers then you wouldnt have enough domination cities for a win. Me just simming still contributed to a win as I had 0.75% of valid cities in my posession...

You are probably right that I did not deserve win too, as I didnt play for majority of the server, but i played 4x hard as most people during the beginning, and at the end am still ranked 39 in BPs despite all that, and probably no more than 30-40 people have more valid cities than me.
With your "inactivity" logic, there are people who aren't entitled to the crown just the same as I am not, yet i am only one who was kicked.

Because I am enemy in a different server.

You have my respect as a good player, probably best when I was fighting kleos. And you let someone else take your spot upon world closure as you're not playing anymore. But i am still playing the game, so the extra warehouse space would come in handy, naturally i asked for an invite back if possible.

At least I created my own alliance of 1 player and still got 1 level for artifact by getting 7th place in alliance rankings (probably speaks that whatever i earned at the first two months was good enough)

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
I agree 15-20 others did sim. But they simmed after doing something for the alliance KLEOS. They did something for the alliance that ensured our success.

Name any simmer and I will tell you why council thought he/she deserved a crown despite simming in the end. I mentioned it in MM countless times. Criteria for crown is growth, OP participation, and overall contribution. I wouldn’t have a clear conscious internalizing someone who helped us defeat rabbits/originals/embers/ or any enemy but eventually had a family emergency that limited his play time.

That’s where you lack any support. You went hard in Red banners. How does that benifit the alliance? Yea you have a nice city count. But why would that entitle you to a crown over a Valhalla player that has been responsive all server and doing his best for our success. I’d take the city cut for player number 2 any day no matter how early the server is. I understand being bothered you missed out on swords but I just refuse to believe you think it’s so outrageous and undeserved. Anyways like I said it is what it is. We ball.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
@Darth Legacy Just say the truth though.....if Achilles didn't have his feelings hurt by being op'd and losing cities to an alliance that Reimu was a member of in another world he would never have been kicked or even been a candidate to be kicked. You, chilio and the rest can beat around the bush as much as you want but if that event never happened in Samos then Reimu would never have been kicked in Nero.....period.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Fair enough. Still the point of my post stands and kicking someone 30 mins before without even talking to me is a knife in the back. Should have kicked me weeks before if i'm a simmer, maybe message me and ask me if i am willing to give my crown to an active valhalla player (i would probably agree to it given that i didnt do a lot for kleos once i got in). Way it was done was a personal attack and It hit me emotionally, and i wont forget it.

Also, grepolis is a very repetitive game. The actual gameplay is not that fun without a clear goal or a path - thats why when the world was kinda unlosable, its hard to find motivation to play.

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
I think distrust was brewing as a result of the whole Achilles situation which caused them to take that approach. This is all assumptions btw. But when someone conveys distrust it’s hard to have a conversation on equal footing as the consequences of such a conversation could be dire.

Letting you know earlier and giving you time to cook ain’t it. Most top alliances internalize aggressively. This aggression is a precaution and I don’t think it should be viewed as disrespectful.

Like when you got kicked you sent more mails than you did all server. You asked others to drop for justice, etc… can’t say the precautions weren’t warranted.

Just saying we can go back and forth all day, in the end doesn’t change nothing. You can have the view that you were stabbed in the back for personal reasons while I think plenty of warning was given. Criteria was placed and reminded all server.

Yea prolly could’ve had a conversation but why would they think you had the alliances best interests at heart when you haven’t done nada for it.

Again ggs man.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Yea asking for bunch of people to drop now looking at it made me sound like an idiot from your guys point of view. Impulse response, after getting alarms in the world and seeing alliance forum button greyed out knowing i was kicked.

GGs, if you ever play again I have nothing against you darth or 99% of people in kleos