Bad gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39849

well. cerberus fell thanks to inactive and unexperienced leaders. the top players joined warlords(very high point average, but a big less agressive) and the rest is spread out, mostly reformed law
but im also allianceless by choise for now ;), got enough pending requests

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We're aware of the issue and it has been reported to the system admins who will be working to fix it as soon as possible. Hopefully the world will be back up soon

DeletedUser

well. cerberus fell thanks to inactive and unexperienced leaders. the top players joined warlords(very high point average, but a big less agressive) and the rest is spread out, mostly reformed law

That's a shame. From the outside, it looked like you had everything going for you.

DeletedUser39745

World is back up but Ive missed my window by 25mins now!!! what a load of !

DeletedUser

back online..
now lets talk compensation!!
anyone? supervisors? ;)

DeletedUser

World is back up but Ive missed my window by 25mins now!!! what a load of !

I suspect the guy you went for is really a grepolis developer. As a last restort, he just pulled the plug to the server. ;)

DeletedUser39745

I suspect the guy you went for is really a grepolis developer. As a last restort, he just pulled the plug to the server. ;)

lmao...yeah you could have something there....didnt help that I needed an extra ship so force built it with gold so I lost out big time here!

DeletedUser39849

That's a shame. From the outside, it looked like you had everything going for you.
well, i'm not entirely allianceless by choise ofcourse. i got temporary kicked out after disturbing the alliance harmony by getting into an argument :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well, i'm not entirely allianceless by choise ofcourse. i got temporary kicked out after disturbing the alliance harmony by getting into an argument :rolleyes:

“There can be no progress without head-on confrontation.”
― Christopher Hitchens, Love, Poverty, and War: Journeys and Essays

DeletedUser42407

You got kicked out of WARLORDS no need to lie...

DeletedUser39849

i never lied....
I have got a lot of pending requests so if i say im allianceless by choise that's entirely true!

+if you had read the entire thread you would've seen the post where i said i was kicked out...

Status
Not open for further replies.