Intermediate Baseball's Graphic Shop

DeletedUser17043

got time to make a sig+ coa for me?

Theme:war
Any Particular render:no idea
Size:I don't really mind,not too long...
Text 1: Destiny Calls

sorry its rather vague...

DeletedUser11886

Can I Pretty Pleaseeee Have A Tag And A Sig With A Bunneh On It Wearing A Top Hat And Smoking A Cigar? And Have The Title "Bunnehs Club - For Elite Bunnehs"

MSSG ME WHEN DONE THANKS :)

DeletedUser

Can I Pretty Pleaseeee Have A Tag And A Sig With A Bunneh On It Wearing A Top Hat And Smoking A Cigar? And Have The Title "Bunnehs Club - For Elite Bunnehs"

Blacklisted for posting everywhere for the same thing. Any sane artist should do the same and kick this guy out of the shop.

DeletedUser

Don't want to spam your shop Baseball, but this is a tip to the blacklisted persons:
Nezt time, just do like I did and a lots of others did as well, if you want to apply for a shop just watch the previous works of the artist and if you think it's good, then ask him/her to make something for you.

DeletedUser11886

Im New To She Shops Ok?! I've NEVER EVER REQUESTED ANYTHING From THe Shops Ever. THat was my first post on any of the shops section...

DeletedUser

I'm just saying, before doing it keep track of one or two artists, and post at the shop you think is best.
That's how I did it, and I never got blacklisted?

DeletedUser

you are kidding me.

i don't want to sound harsh or mean but you sort of need to generally follow the shop request format. You can find this on the first page of this section

DeletedUser

Theme: Lil wayne (Each of the carter ablums and sorry for the wait)
Size: 720x1080

No text