Intermediate Baseball's Graphic Shop

DeletedUser

so colin what do u want as ur render

and here's ArmouredHoplite's

armouredhoplite3.png

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3456/armouredhoplite3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK NOW THAT I HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUESTS, my shop is now...

newclosedsign.png

DeletedUser

Can U do mine

Theme:Anything u want
Any Particular render (render = no background):nope
Size:700x120
Text 1:Milantikus
I want you to do your dream sig,u did a fantastic job on my last sig.You can use anything you want any pic any colour u have absolute freedom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will probably be 2-4 hrs

try to get your rep up though.. don't do ppl with -rep

DeletedUser

some people who have had negative rep and posted in my shop in the past... well they didn't really appreciate the work that i went through to make the sig and decided not to use it.

DeletedUser

well i will use anything as i want a new one my one is old now

DeletedUser

i dont mean to be pushy but is my siggy nearly ready i want to see your masterpiece as youve made awesome ones before

DeletedUser

some people who have had negative rep and posted in my shop in the past... well they didn't really appreciate the work that i went through to make the sig and decided not to use it.

I'm sorry, but this is the silliest rule I have ever heard.

Half the people with one red bar are that way because some random person just decides to minus rep them for being a noob. Rep doesn't matter, it's personality that does. If a person with full green bars requests in every shop and then requests in mine, and acts rude, I won't take it. If a polite player with 4 red bars asks me politely, I will do it.

I just had to speak out about this because it seems you are generalizing irrationally.

DeletedUser

i guess i ament getting a siggy of baseball he gave me bad rep me sad i dont know why though

DeletedUser

could i get a signature im new to the forums by the way my 1st post yipee!!!

Theme: Monkeys
Size: im not sure what the biggest is but i want it big please
Main Text: I luv bananaz
Seconday Text: monkeyz gone wild

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but this is the silliest rule I have ever heard.

Half the people with one red bar are that way because some random person just decides to minus rep them for being a noob. Rep doesn't matter, it's personality that does. If a person with full green bars requests in every shop and then requests in mine, and acts rude, I won't take it. If a polite player with 4 red bars asks me politely, I will do it.

I just had to speak out about this because it seems you are generalizing irrationally.

ok yeah i get you now. I think ill change that rule

DeletedUser

baseball why did you -rep me i did nothing wrong did i. i was looking forward to your masterpiece

DeletedUser

but i got -rep saying i dont like you ~baseballnow1
so who was that then