Intermediate Baseball's Graphic Shop

DeletedUser

i didn't do that. it was someone else. i have never negative repped anyone in my life. especially one of my customers

DeletedUser

sorry about that dam whoever did that is a serious coward they better own up to it

DeletedUser20652

I want a signature please

Theme: Spartans fighting
Size: biggest possible
Main Text: sparticus991

DeletedUser

ok here you go for your sig axe murderer. hopefully you'll like this

axemurderer.png

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4728/axemurderer.png

DeletedUser

I want a signature please

Theme: Spartans fighting
Size: biggest possible
Main Text: sparticus991
i know you might hate me for this but i don't give sigs to ppl with less than 10 posts bcause i don't even know if you'll stay on grepolis. ill do yours, just get 10 posts first please.

I feel like an idiot posting about all of these rules

DeletedUser

a CoA please baseball when you are available to make one

Theme: Beer & Money
Size: 240x180
Main Text: We will rob your Money for Beer
Secondary Text: Beer Money

DeletedUser

Lol, these rules are hilarious...

I would just allow everyone to request here, and then blacklist players that do it consistently and rudely, such as players that post everywhere for requests. I have put my line down on players like that recently, but they seem to be multiplying...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Axemurderer, you have posted in at least 4 different shops and a bunch of closed ones. You have been running around trying to get as many different CoAs and Sigs as you can, and then not using any of them. I am sick and tired of people like you that waste my time and other GFX artists' times. This is one of the only situations in which I would down rep you, but I have already used up my rep. Please, when I post something, I post for a reason, such as expressing an opinion or asking for advice. But I do not, ever, waste people's times. I try to give advice or help out in some way if I do not need anything myself. I'm done posting here.

DeletedUser

sorry i posted in tommymcm it was different to the one you and baseball were doing
and then i posted baseball and i thought he wasnt making me one as i thought i got -rep but it wasnt him just someone after signing his name and when i thought baseball wasnt doing my sig i thought id post in yours instead and then baseball made mine without me knowing and it was better than the Homer Simpson one you made no offense but the one you made me before was good though

DeletedUser

hi baseballnow1

Would it be possible to get a sig, tried doing it myself however am totally rubbish at it 7 hrs down the drain lol

theme - anything as long as it has a large shield in it,
text - QCI TCG and iota on it
colour - bold colour like green or orange

If you do, do it feel free to experiment ill defo use it

DeletedUser

sure it probably won't be ready in a while because i have tons of homework today

DeletedUser

can i have a sig

size:120x700
theme: the Matrix
Description: just the matrix in the background with the text
Text1: Alpha911
Text2:The Matrix is against you!
text3; +rep
thanks in advance :)