Bashing, arguing, and off topic!

DeletedUser

Think it seems VERY appropriate to have this made so Joris doesnt have to run around closing forums and swinging his banhammer!

So far we have DT kicking butt and cleaning up 55 with BOOM and Malediciton. <<< arguments please :D

We have A Team and DreadFleet doing... nothing... <<< Arguments please :D

we have Lacking Sanity making a huge impression on the top 12, with massive BP and a great team, especially the big bad, hes just an epic player. <<< arguments? i dont think sooo ;)

RoD just took in a boat load of players god knows how that will work out, i have no idea since im just a member now :D <<< thoughts and opinions?

WDS is being conquered by RoD, along with the federation, which pretty much died and there members will be gone soon...

am i missing anything thats top news?

Let the bashing begin!

DeletedUser

careful... you may accidently run accross the super ghost city that attacks you in the night with a 3k Horse nuke with 1k LS attatched... Then lands a CS while you are not looking.

DeletedUser

careful... you may accidently run accross the super ghost city that attacks you in the night with a 3k Horse nuke with 1k LS attatched... Then lands a CS while you are not looking.

By that you mean several attacks that total up to make 3k horses and 1k LS since you can't have all of that in one city...

DeletedUser

By that you mean several attacks that total up to make 3k horses and 1k LS since you can't have all of that in one city...

Ah... but super ghosts have special "talents"

and pushty's a noob too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

A-Team vs Dredfleet
Are these 2 alliances even at war, i see so much talk that they are, but the evidence shows they are fighting everyone else but eachother.

Great thread topic by the way :)

DeletedUser

what i want to know...

is why is DreadFleet conquering into 54, and on RoD main islands? i just had one scrubber conquer on my main... haha random as.

maybe there being pushed away or losing ???

DeletedUser

what i want to know...

is why is DreadFleet conquering into 54, and on RoD main islands? i just had one scrubber conquer on my main... haha random as.

maybe there being pushed away or losing ???

You people in the forums always jump to quick conclusions, for whatever reason the guy claimed a city there, there is no intention to move north and we definately aren't getting beat