Bashing, arguing, and off topic!

DeletedUser

I told you to stop attacking them ghost cities...

They aren't ghost cities when we land CS's in them, players know they're done and get a little head start on their new cities. Can't help it braaaaaaaaaaah

DeletedUser

grepostats is always right, and grepostats says you are taking greys :p

DeletedUser41659

I have a feeling that the DreadFleet and Reapers of Death may have some exchanges in the coming weeks simply due to territory concerns. Thoughts on this?

DeletedUser

I don't think that is the case, we have no intentions of moving out of O45, and it has been made clear

DeletedUser

we have Lacking Sanity making a huge impression on the top 12, with massive BP and a great team, especially the big bad, hes just an epic player. <<< arguments? i dont think sooo ;)

thank you for noticing ;)

DeletedUser41523

LS- Solid alliance no real arguments there.

RoD- Their toughest opponent was Condemned. Enough said there right?

DF vs AT/LoD- Who will win? I'm going to say that whoever decides to invade O45.

I have a feeling that the DreadFleet and Reapers of Death may have some exchanges in the coming weeks simply due to territory concerns. Thoughts on this?

I don't think that fight is really going to be happening. Unless RoD decides its wants to either take on DT or LS first to make it happen. Which I really wouldn't advise.

I don't think that is the case, we have no intentions of moving out of O45, and it has been made clear
So wait? You're just going to sit in O45? o_O

DeletedUser41774

Can we put the past behind us big bad, my friend restarted in a more suitable place, she just had a case of very bad positioning. haha

"very bad positioning" meaning on one of our islands?