Best and worst Leaders/Founders

DeletedUser

TBR - 123KOAN... I give KOAN a 74 out of 100. Quite well organised though I have seen flaws.
IUNCTUS - KAS1... Clever guy, 69 out of 100
S.G.C - MetalCore... Another great leader, quite well organised, 81 out of 100
The Marines - GenDodo... I'm becoming paranoid, these guys are too quiet, 66 out of 100
Narwhals - Emperor Narwhal... Oh, c'mon. Ok, I'll rate by the amount of words that leadership guide has... oh?

I have made a lot of assumptions here...

DeletedUser

TBR - 123koan: 8/10
Semper Fidelis - KillaBanana: 4/10
IUNCTUS - KAS1: -42/10
S.G.C - MetalCore: 9.5/10
SWAT - Williams69: idk
the marines - 8/10 (nice sig! :p)
Narwhals - Emperor Narwhal: its over 9000/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TBR - 123koan: 8/10
Semper Fidelis - KillaBanana: 4/10
IUNCTUS - KAS1: -42/10
S.G.C - MetalCore: 9.5/10
SWAT - Williams69: idk
the marines - 8/10 (nice sig! :p)
Narwhals - Emperor Narwhal: 8/10

How dare you! I bet if it was rating the whole leadership team we would be over 9000...

DeletedUser

i dont know about others,and,not even care.but the worst?just look before me or above me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no.real madrid leader is not bad.hes just...,stop mutzzy until they dont ban u again.so,hes just a beginer.

DeletedUser

I think it's obvious Thunder435 is the best leader in the world... has the most BP while maintaining top 30 in points.

;-)

DeletedUser2663

I think it's obvious Thunder435 is the best leader in the world... has the most BP while maintaining top 30 in points.

;-)

CHALLANGE ACCPETED!!!!

*now where the hell are those villages with troops in them??? i swear they have all run away from me. Looks like i will need candy and lots of it!*

Lol, i will catch up, you only have over 100 BPA on me so all i need is one uncleared village and ill be right behind you (if not infront of you)

And my Opinion Now

Semper Fidelis - 8/10 very solid and getting results.
S.G.C. - 10/10 (lol im aloud to be happy with what i have done so far)
The Marines - 10/10 Doing a great job, cant do any better than that. Lead by example.
Narwhals - Narwhals Narwhals swimming in the Ocean Causing a Commotion
Cuz they are so awesome
(wait thats not a rating is it?)
TBR - 8/10 could be doing a bit better by leading by example

DeletedUser

The best and worst will be more defined as the world develops.

But for now i must say im highly impressed with the leadership within my alliance. Reminds me of GrepoHugs under Eclipse. (Gamma)

Also Metalcore is a good leader with a good experience of the game, shame he is on the wrong side in gamma :p

DeletedUser2663

yea it sucks to be on the winning side aye king beast :p cant wait till i am on the front lines, then i can really have some fun with you guys =)

DeletedUser

Il be knocking on your door soon enough!!
Ive been taking a look at the maps today plotting away!! :p

But back to Lambda, this world is shaping up to be great!!!
The alliance's that have formed are looking good with some great leaders many of them from other worlds.
I know in my alliance there is ordinary members that have been successful leaders on other world (Myself included) so when the wars begin there gonna be some good leaderships challenges.

DeletedUser

But for now i must say im highly impressed with the leadership within my alliance. Reminds me of GrepoHugs under Eclipse. (Gamma)

Cough cough, splutter splutter. Don't forget that I was on the council in GH and that some elements in Narwhals are similar to GH :p ;)

DeletedUser

Also Metalcore is a good leader with a good experience of the game, shame he is on the wrong side in gamma :p

All we need now is a couple of CJ players to start up alliances in the North-West, say in oceans 34 and 43 and this world will start shaping up to be the next gamma.

In fact, correct me if I'm wrong (rhetorical), aren't you both on the wrong side in gamma :p

DeletedUser

All we need now is a couple of CJ players to start up alliances in the North-West, say in oceans 34 and 43 and this world will start shaping up to be the next gamma.

In fact, correct me if I'm wrong (rhetorical), aren't you both on the wrong side in gamma :p

I'm not. I was nearly exactly the same co-ordinates as I was in Gamma; yes I did start the wrong side of GH; but seeing my closeness to the core, they accepted me. Lol :D

DeletedUser

I'm not. I was nearly exactly the same co-ordinates as I was in Gamma; yes I did start the wrong side of GH; but seeing my closeness to the core, they accepted me. Lol :D

Sorry for the confusion, but I'm defining the wrong sides as the ones who lost. So whether you started in or out of GrepoHugs is kind of irrelevant isn't it.

DeletedUser2663

Lol, looks like we have CJ, Fusion and Donkey players present in the core. Man, looks like there will defenatly be some great rumbles in the core for sure (considering those are the 3 best alliances on the Best Server Gamma, considering we have multiple players with over 1mil points now =)) and we have either icons/leadership from those alliances or some respected players form them.

PS: since CJ and Fusion are in a mutually benificial agreement i guess it is better to say we both win when it comes to Donkeys =), you guys still dominate the rankings though

now ill do a new one here just to liven it up

S.G.C - Looks like my experience in gamma has proven invaluable here. Top in points and 2nd in ABP. i wont rate myslef however (biased lol) but i must say i have done a ok job so far
The Bloody Ravens - im not sure on how their leadership is going but considering one of their founders (according to the symbol that shows up on their member list) is the lowest pointer they have (apart from their rimmed member) tells me it is not very active. I know 123koan is good however though. 6/10
The Marines - doing everything right. started of small and recruited steadily at top notch standards. Has paid of now that is for sure. great leaders and easy to talk to. 10/10 here
Semper Fidelis - dominating the ABP boards. Shows they know that they know that is the true measure of their alliance. steady in points as well. i give em a nice 8/10.
Iunctus - seem very quiet. Not good if the leader goes quiet as it only leads to decline BUT i havnt spoke to them at all much so who am i to say. stats are alright so they are doing the right thing as far as leadership goes. i give em a 7/10 only though
Narwhals - doing very well. holding a spot in the top 5 in ABP even though they are ranked 33 in points. Seems like they will be a under the radar alliance that people will underestimate. I know the result of the leadership from the world their leader comes from and even if he can get 90% of it done like it was done in gamma i would say here lies one of the POTENTIALLY best leaders in Lambda 9/10 here

DeletedUser6983

The Bloody Ravens - im not sure on how their leadership is going but considering one of their founders (according to the symbol that shows up on their member list) is the lowest pointer they have (apart from their rimmed member) tells me it is not very active. I know 123koan is good however though. 6/10

I know we lost *ms* he went inactive and we were waiting for someone to take him. WE have kicked him although. And the Other founder xXxRamielxXx is a good friend who had to change his name, his computer crashed and he should be getting it back soon.